Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71524 - 04/27/02 09:58 AM I miss Madrid!
Dorene Offline

Loc: Cleveland,Ohio,USA
Hola!
My name's Dorene and I'm currently in Cleveland,Ohio where I teach Spanish. I left Madrid in Sept.2000 to get a "real" job here,as I couldn't keep working without a workpermit or residency,health insurance,etc! But,believe me,I'd rather be back in Madrid! laugh I studied in Alcala de Henares for 2 years & taught ESL in Madrid for 5,living in areas such as:Barrio del Pilar,Goya,El Carmen,Pacifico and La Latina. I was lucky enough to escape to Madrid for 8 days this past X-mas & would like to come over for half a year or so in 2004-2005!(Once the bills & car are paid off!) smile

Anyhow,I'd love to meet people via e-mail (& possibly meet up whenever I'm in Spain) to chat about Spain,coming back to the U.S.,your fave places in Madrid,etc! Spanish, American, British...I don't mind! English or Spanish! Feel free to e-mail me at
d_milanowski@hotmail.com or reply here! (I don't have a computer at home,so be patent!) smile

Hasta pronto! cool
DORENE

#71525 - 04/27/02 10:20 AM Re: I miss Madrid!
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Dorene!!!

Hey sweetie,
Hi it's....(you know who), I MISS YOU!!! Please convince Ryan to move here and we'll figure something out. laugh

Te quiere, tu amiga,

Paloma

#71526 - 04/27/02 10:20 AM Re: I miss Madrid!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Hola Dorene - You have come to the right place - now you are among at least a few hundred die-hard "Spainophiles" laugh laugh laugh and a whole bunch of other people interested in Spain. You possibly will find yourself inundated with emails from those of us in the first group - emails full of weeping and wailing and a similar case of homesickness.

#71527 - 04/27/02 12:42 PM Re: I miss Madrid!
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments