Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#71368 - 03/24/02 04:51 PM Nice apartment in Madrid
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
We are currently living in Madrid in a wonderful apartment. I always see posts looking for accomodations, and this is the best tip you will ever find. It is located on Calle Huertas..Madrid Man's favorite area, and with good reason. It is near the three big museums, but more importantly, it is an area filled with restaurants, bars, bakeries, stores,and lots of pedestrians, also the internet place that I am writing from right now, the Locutorio on Calle Moratin. Metro Anton Martín is about five blocks away. The owners Alberto and Rosa are wonderful people! We will be here until the end of May, after that, it is yours, I guess.

The website where you can see pictures of the apartment and get contact information is www.inicia.es/de/elprado . If you have any questions please feel free to ask away.

If you are reading this message board I guess I don't have to tell you that Madrid is a wonderful city.

#71369 - 04/02/02 04:11 AM Re: Nice apartment in Madrid
missmadrid98 Offline

Loc: Madrid
hello! are you advertising this to anyone who is interested in renting this apartment in may/june? i would be HIGHLY interested if you are, can you e-mail directly!

#71370 - 04/05/02 05:48 AM Re: Nice apartment in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
By the way, I met GoMadrid at the Party With MadridMan last night and can vouch for his sincerity. I didn´t see the apartment, but they just beemed compliments about the place and the owners/renters. Hope someone can rent this fantiastic-looking place soon!

Saludos, MadridMan

P.S. GoMadrid will likely be away from the computer and message board for the next few days. Today, I believe, they were leaving Madrid for Galicia. I´m SURE they´ll have a great time.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71371 - 04/16/02 01:43 PM Re: Nice apartment in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I really have no idea if this is a "Nice Apartment in Madrid" as the subject line describes for GoMadrid's posting, but seemed to be a topic under which I could put this posting.

Minutes ago, during my lunch hour, I was browsing the web for Spain-related stuff and came across this apartment-for-rent in Madrid near the Gran Vía. I know nothing about it. I'm not endorsing or advertising it in any way. Here's their description:
A very comfortable, clean and recently renovated apartment available for daily (+2 days), weekly and monthly holiday rentals. Ideally located in the heart of Madrid, the apartment is just off Madrid4s Gran Vía, and a ten minute walk from the Puerta del Sol, the Plaza de España, and the Plaza Mayor. The apt. is fully equipped.
Prices (more involved pricing on the website):
For 3-6 days:
+ 2 persons: 85 Euros/day (80 $/day, 14.000 pts/day)
1- 2 persons: 70 Euros/day (65 $/day, 12.000 pts/day)
150 Euros (140 $, 25.000 pts) deposit to reserv. This amount will be refunded when booking is cancelled 2 months in advance.
They show 5 photos of the place. And now their website URL: http://teleline.terra.es/personal/egarciama/

Saludos, MadridMan
(really! I JUST found it on the 'net and am NOT connected with it in any way whatsover)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71372 - 04/22/02 09:53 AM Re: Nice apartment in Madrid
Hilde Offline

Loc: Norway
GoMadrid: Just want to say thank you for posting this great tip. I've been in contact with Rosa and Alberto, and have rented the apartment for a month (july).
I was planning to rent a room at a hostal, but instead I will be living in a great apartment - for the same price. laugh

#71373 - 04/22/02 01:15 PM Re: Nice apartment in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

HEY!! WOW!! THIS THING (this forum) REALLY WORKS!! hehehe..

#71374 - 05/31/02 01:13 AM Re: Nice apartment in Madrid
LaFlamenca Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Hi Hilde!
Need a roomate? Anyone need a roomate? I am going to Spain from June 10th to August 31st. I am looking for a long term, cheap place to stay. I will be taking Flamenco classes in Lavapies....Anyone have any suggestions? I really want to find a nice roomate...How do I do that before I arrive in Spain???

#71375 - 05/31/02 05:12 AM Re: Nice apartment in Madrid
nevado Offline

I have a friend who might be interested in sub-letting her apartment if you're interested. It's a hop, skip, and a jump from Lavapies. I'll get back to you.

#71376 - 06/10/02 09:24 AM Re: Nice apartment in Madrid
Hilde Offline

Loc: Norway
LaFlamenca
Sorry, I don't need a rom mate. Hope you have found a place to stay.

#71377 - 06/21/02 10:02 AM Re: Nice apartment in Madrid
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
I'm off to madrid in October, and I saw this apartment last week and booked it for my mum and her man. Thankfully, they'd had a cancellation. I'll let you guys have my opinion on it after the holiday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments