Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#71352 - 04/20/02 07:03 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Here are my photos of the Party With MadridMan: Version 4.0. WHAT A GREAT TIME I/WE HAD!!!!!

I don't have all the names so feel free to email/PrivateMessage me if you are this person or if you know who they are and I'll correct them.

NOTE: All links/photos open a new browser window and names are listed from left to right or clockwise.

AT EL BRILLANTE!!

Photo1 : Shawn, Leo, replay, Iván, LostInMadrid, UnknownWoman1, UnknownWoman2, Nuria (of Hostal López ), Nativo, Natasha, UnknownWoman3, UnknownWoman4, UnknownMan.

Photo2 : Natasha, UnknownWoman1, UnknownWoman2, UnknownMan1, UnknownMan2, UnknownMan3, John Ross (of Spain & Portugal for Visitors ), Shawn

Photo3 : Jesús (of Hostal Martín ), our own ANTONIO (of Hostal Chelo ), Andrés (of Walks of Madrid )

Photo4 : Nuria, Nativo

Photo5 : UnknownMarriedCouple (they were so nice; she was a madrileña living in the US with her "American" husband)

Photo6 : replay, Iván, LostInMadrid, UnknownWoman1, UnknownWoman2

Photo7 : UnknownWoman1, UnknownMan1, UnknownWoman2, UnknownMan2, John Ross, Shawn's back

Photo8 : UnknownLeatherCouple, UnknownWoman, UnknownMan

Photo9 : replay (hitting on a cute) UnknownWoman ("American" woman studying at a Madrid university)

Photo10 : YO! MadridMan and Iván

Photo11 : Nuria and Nativo

Photo12 : Natasha, UnknownWoman1, UnknownWoman2

Now at Viva Madrid:

Photo13 : Andrés and MadridMan @

Now at Daniel's Tavern:

Photo14 : UnknownWoman1&2 (friends of Antonio's), LostInMadrid, Shawn, UnknownWoman1, UnknownMan, UnknownWoman2, ANTONIO!

Photo15 : UnknownWoman1, LostInMadrid, Shawn, UnknownWoman2, UnknownMan, UnknownWoman3, sleepy-Antonio

Photo16 : Shawn, UnknownWoman1 (madrileña, UnknownMan ("American"), UnknownWoman2 ("American"), UnknownWoman3 (Australian)

Photo17 : Natasha (English), John Ross (English), UnknownMan ("American")

Photo18 : Nikki1 (English), UnknownMan1, UnknownWoman2 (English), Nikki2 (madrileño)

Photo19 : Elvira & Veva (friends of Antonio's)

Photo20 : LostInMadrid, Shawn, UnknownWoman1, UnknownWoman2

Photo21 : Shawn (counting), UnknownWoman, UnknownMan

Photo22 : (this photo is hilarious!) MadridMan, LostInMadrid, Shawn!

Photo23 : ALL SMILES! laugh Antonio and MadridMan

Photo24 : Nikki1, UnknownMan, Elvira

Photo25 : UnknownMan, John Ross, Nikki1, Nikki2

Photo26 : Shawn, UnknownWoman (madrileña)

Photo27 : Elvira (Antonio's friend) and Antonio

Photo28 : FUNNY FINAL FOTO! laugh UnknownWoman, UnknownMan

That's ALL the photos I took. Hope you enjoyed them nearly as much as I enjoyed the party with all these fine, fun people. Can't wait 'til the next Party With MadridMan: Version 5.0 !!

(send me email with names if you have them!)

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71353 - 04/20/02 07:37 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey everybody

madridman

wow wow and wow!!very cool photos!!i still didnt see them all but wow!!i appreciate you put these photos on your great website.not that many sites like the madridman site huh.now i dont wonder that much on how other fellow members i talk look like.

#71354 - 04/20/02 07:47 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Quick note: To see OTHER message board members who attended Version 3.0 on December 29th, 2001 but weren't able to attend Version 4.0 (like pim, chica, Fernando, Iwalanic, JoeSambuca, Judi, Paseodh50, Celia U, missmadrid98) see these photos HERE . Enjoy!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1612 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments