Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#71312 - 03/19/02 05:28 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
HAVE A GREAT PARTY EVERYONE - I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU.

LOVE
JO

#71313 - 03/19/02 08:29 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks Jo-Anne! It should be a lot of fun. I can just imagine meeting all those fine fellow travelers for the first time and those fine message board members again which attended the last party. I can ALSO imagine sinking my teeth into a hot, fresh, delicious bocadillo de calamares at El Brillante! Mmmm... :p

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71314 - 03/22/02 06:59 AM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Here's my LAST post until I land in Madrid tomorrow morning. (how WILL I survive??! confused )

Hope to see MANY of you at "The Party"! smile Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71315 - 03/24/02 06:01 AM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
MM: Welcome back to Spain. If you folks come to Barcelona let me know and I will show you around.

One of these gatherings in Atocha I will attend someday, I think this next weekend I'm off to France however. Life is sooooo tough here!

ciao

-L

#71316 - 04/02/02 09:24 AM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
LostInMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Hey! So who's going to the party on Thursday? Looks like I'll be able to make it. (Not having a job like Pim means that it's not much of a stretch.)

We were walking down in that part of town on Sunday and passed by El Brillante... looks pretty classic. The tables outside looked like they'll be really nice if the weather keeps up. Though, I'm not sure how much of a conversation can be had outside next to the Atocha round-a-bout.

I'm REALLY hoping to use my ENGLISH. (I feel like I'm losing it... and since I haven't found my Spanish yet, it really means that I spend most days grunting and pointing...)

-Russ

#71317 - 04/02/02 12:40 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Iīll be there. I had a great time last December, so I wouldnīt want to miss the new edition. I can relate with you Russ, I have been here for few months, yet I from time to time mumble, or make heinous errors. Some habits are hard to break, and my Spanish is quite broken laugh . Although I have learned much of the slang, I still donīt feel comfotable calling a classmate, "[censored]", or refering to something that is excellent as "de puta madre" or as "conojnudo". I have meet many who include at least one of these variations in nearly every sentence- and you wouldnīt believe how some of the men talk. wink

#71318 - 04/02/02 03:04 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Chicaīs back in town!! I think I will be making it to the party will definitely confirm MM. I guess it depends on the car situation and how hard the jet lag hits. Russ & Shawn...would love to chat English with you guys since most of the English I speak here is monosyllabic and v-e-r-y s-l-o-w simple sentences in the present tense!! laugh

Jo, if I go, I promise to get the required photo!

Saludos everyone!

#71319 - 04/02/02 04:14 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
wink wink wink Chica wink wink wink

Jo

#71320 - 04/02/02 04:53 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello members,

I am again here, I will attend Madridmanīs party 4.0 next thursday smile

But I will have to leave early because in friday I must be ready for work at 8,30 am. Sorry.

#71321 - 04/03/02 10:55 AM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

See many of you tomorrow night!! Iīm looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones. Iīm typing to you now at a cybercafe on Calle de Atocha (crummy keyboard). rolleyes

Iīd LOVE to upload photos of the party the next day, but my laydfriendīs computer canīt except my media.... Hmmm... well, that is to say, I canīt upload my photos from her computer. Thatīs a shame. Sorry! Maybe I can find a cybercfe to do this..this one doesnīt have a way to accept my media either.

Saludos!!!, MadridMan

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1605 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments