Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71247 - 04/05/03 06:43 AM Madrid - apartment needed
haudegen Offline

Hi folks,

finally I made it - I will be moving to Madrid during summer or early autumn... laugh

Does anyone know some people renting apartments in Retiro / Goya zone ? I know the other possibilities (segundamano etc.) but having some research apart is not harming I learnt.

#71248 - 04/06/03 04:36 PM Re: Madrid - apartment needed
emmacoelho Offline

hi,

I used to go to Uni in Madrid and got my place through EASO which is a student residence. Its a shared appartment and when I was there in 2001 I paid about £180.00 a month. It all depends on the size of your room though. I was in a shared room but it was HUGE and really central with its own little balcony. All costs are included, and you have a weekly cleaner as well. Take a look at their website wwww.easo.net. I loved it there, and made so many friends.

#71249 - 04/09/03 11:15 AM Re: Madrid - apartment needed
haudegen Offline

thanks for the tip - I will check it out.
however may stay will certainly be for a couple of years, therefore I think it should be something more decent to live in, besides I am not going alone...
I was hoping that people from madrid can give me some phone numbers or recommend someone who is planning to rent an apartment in the coming months...
thanks anyway

#71250 - 04/10/03 01:08 AM Re: Madrid - apartment needed
princess Offline

Loc: usa
check [the classifieds for] www.spainalive.com

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2068 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments