Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#71128 - 12/30/01 10:35 PM REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello friends,

I am at home after a great party with Madridman, it was the best one without doubts and we enjoyed a lot with a successful journey.

I could meet new people, know new things about more parts of the world, and I felt very very happy with this great company.

Madrid was the meeting point, we met in the "El Brillante Bar", and with some delay all the people appeared, only one guy from Baltimore came punctual.

There were new people going to this party for first time like Missmadrid98, or people from New York, California, etc...

I could meet new people from Madrid apart from Antonio (nice to see you again), for example Fernando, that cames with euro coins to show them to our foreign friends. Another Madrid newbies (in this parties) were Paloma (P&M) and her sister: Rocio, really nice people, I enjoyed too much talking about everything in this special night.

I could see Madridmanīs girlfriend again, and probably Madridman will can tell you all the names better, he has the official list smile

Ah!, Celia from Aerocity came to "El Brillante" too.

There were more people, I think they were almost 30 in "El Brillante", after this, we went to a "Cuban Style" music bar, we were there during 30 minutes and then we went to a "Tapas bar", we ate strange "tapas" (I had never tasted that kind of tapas) with a mediterranean mixed style...it was really good.

Finally we went to an Irish ambiented pub, but they played spanish music and we drank a good "sangria" (wine and bubble water with sugar)...

I have no words to make a description of my feelings. Thank you so much for coming to Madridmanīs party!!.

And thank you also Madridman for being the best person I have ever know.

See you next time!!!

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#71129 - 12/31/01 12:04 AM Re: REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
It's 6 o'clock in the morning and I have just arrived to home laugh

Next to the irish pub we have gone to a disco bar, in which we have stayed for a time, drinking, chatting and dancing (just a bit, because the place was overcrowded).

What an incredible party!!!!!

It was just amazing. The people I've met was so nice (I won't list them because I would miss someone for sure) and the ambience was great.

The "bocadillo de calamares" was the best I had ever tasted, and the tapas were extrange, but still very good!

Thanks to all, I've had a wonderful time people!

Fernando

#71130 - 12/31/01 01:59 AM Re: REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Greetings!

Following the discoteque, 7 survivors continued onward to San Ginés for some churros and chocolate. It is nearly 8 in the morning and I am tired, so Iīll spare details until later. It is safe to say that MadridManīs legion of devotees is a merry band that enjoys a good time, and offers even greater company.

Saludos from Madrid,
Shawn

#71131 - 12/31/01 07:16 AM Re: REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Hi all!

(Rosa, MMan, MariPaz, Replay, Antonio, Fernando, Ann, Nate, Sue, Sandy, Chica,....)

Just a quick note....
I agree with everything said in the previous posts.

Shawn, I should have thought of the chocolate con churros!!!, I realized it this morning, I should have stayed and have some 'en honor de Churrocaliente' smile But I'd had enough of watching the local 'buitres' in action, ha, ha!

Iwalanic & Joe, thank you for being sooo nice to my sister. Hope you had a good time wink

Gotta go, take care everyone!

Paloma

#71132 - 12/31/01 07:35 AM Re: REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Great gathering MM! It was terrific to see so many people at El Brillante. Sorry we couldnīt stay longer, had a couple other stops to make. However I was glad to have some faces with names.

MissMadrid98...thanks again for the leads! It was nice meeting you personally. Pim --sorry we didnīt really chat...GREAT HAIR!! Rosa, thanks for the English! smile

Oh and MM, donīt forget about what we discussed. I am more than willing to collaborate with you! You have a great thing going here and know that itīs helpful to thousands of people!

Looking forward to Semana Santa! smile

#71133 - 12/31/01 07:42 AM Re: REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
JJP Offline

Loc: ca.eeuu
I sure hope everyone else posts their experiences from MM's night out in Madrid.

Luck and timing were not on my side this time - I left Madrid on the 28th.

So glad to read you all had a great time. I could be jealous, but I know the next time I'm in Spain I'll get the chance to meet all the the wonderful people I've started friendships with - on this great message board.

Thanks, MM, for bringing us all together.

To borrow a wonderful Mexican saying:
ĄViva la Espaņa!

#71134 - 12/31/01 12:47 PM Re: REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Oh my God! Did you really eat chocolate con churros? As pim says we should have stayed there to taste them wink

Never mind JJP, you will have the chance to attend the v 4.0 of now superfamous MadridMan parties wink

Fernando

#71135 - 01/01/02 08:38 AM Re: REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
All I have to say is wow!!!
I met so many wonderful people and I want to especially thanks Fernando, Antonio, and Rosa for being so helpful.
As for the evening, it turned into day. I arrived at the Hostal Dulcina at 8Am. We left the churros y chocalate place and rode the train to Atocha. About seven of us cramed into a photo booth in the subway staion. The bums got a good laugh. Unfortunatly we have pictures to prove it, I think Iwa has them.
God I love Madrid!!!
Feliz Aņo Nuevo....Rich

#71136 - 01/03/02 10:53 PM Re: REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
OK, it's past 4:30AM and I just got home. I have to be at work at 9AM. This is I guess a good proof of how crazy Spaniards can be sometimes!
I just wanted to 'say' that I've been going out with Iwalanic(Shannon), JoeSambuca(Rich) and his GREAT friends, and MariPaz (MadridMan's Ladyfriend's friend). They are THE BEST!
We've had so much fun!...we've "closed down" a Karaoke place and some other place in Huertas street.
Luckily, 'Iwa' got a call while we were having dinner, and gets to stay here another day, so if anybody's interested, tomorrow we're going to try to see some flamenco.

Buenas noches.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#71137 - 01/04/02 04:33 AM Re: REALLY NICE!! Madridmanīs party (v. 3.0)
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Pim,

Send me an e-mail or post the location where everyone is going to meet. I would like to go, I just need to know when and where. confused confused .
Thanks,
Shawn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2097 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments