Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7111 - 06/11/04 03:47 PM Barcelona: hostal with kitchen?
laish Offline

Loc: singapore
I had a great experience with a hostal with kitchen in san sebastian and was wondering whether there are any such hostals in barcelona. Really helps to cut costs when you can prepare your own meals. Any suggestions?

#7112 - 06/15/04 05:35 AM Re: Barcelona: hostal with kitchen?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm not familiar with any "hostals" (as they're called, in plural, in Catalán or "hostels" in English) which have kitchenettes or access to any onsite kitchen facilities.

You will find this, however, in youth-hostels in Barcelona but I'm not sure you're willing to share sleeping-space with a group of (snoring) strangers or not. If not, you may have to "spring" for a kind of vacation apartment but these are typically much more expensive, probably cost prohibitive when comparing the price of this with the lower price of a hostel + eating out. Just depends on where you want to spend your money.

Best of luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments