Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71085 - 12/12/01 02:24 PM help me find my friend hose
jo price Offline

Loc: birmingham england
Calling all students in madrid. please help me in any way you can. All I know is Hose Maria is a student in madrid somewhere. I met him in Alcaufar in Menorca in September 2001, he was working at hotel xuroy.He is 27 and studying building restoration. I have got a photo for you to look at just mail me and i'll send you a copy.

[img]jose.bpm[/img]

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: jo price ]

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: jo price ]

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: jo price ]

#71086 - 12/12/01 03:44 PM Re: help me find my friend hose
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi jo price! Welcome to the group.

I'm very sorry to tell you that it will be impossible to find your friend, "José María", unless he still works at that particular hotel in Menorca. There are quite probably millions of José Marías in all of Spain (it's a VERY common name) and many thousands in Madrid alone. Unless you have his two last names you won't have much luck, with a photo or without. If he was a student in Madrid, that wouldn't mean that he lives/lived IN Madrid, but it's possible. Is he a university student or is he younger than that? The best thing you could do, I guess, would be to GO TO MADRID and post his photo on any surface you can find and list your contact telephone number. I wouldn't recommend this, but can't think of any other way unless you know his two last names AND the name of his school at least. Good luck in your search! Hope it's not a life-and-death kind of situation. frown

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71087 - 12/13/01 10:35 AM Re: help me find my friend hose
jo price Offline

Loc: birmingham england
Thanks for the reply madridman i know its along shot but you never know. The only thing I know is he's 27 and is studying building restoration, but i don't know the name of the university. Would you have any idea where I can get some mail addresses from? I'm pretty new to all this computer stuff but even if I dont find him i'll be an expert on the web by the time i've finished. Your site is great by the way. Thanks again.
Jo smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments