Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#70985 - 11/20/01 10:32 AM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
It's a shame you can't attend, Anchovy Front! I'd be honored to meet you next month over some fried squid rings and a cold beer. :p

You'll find the names of the attendees in the thread " Well? How was the Bar Brillante party?? ". In that thread, you can also see a (washed out) photo of Antonio (Right), Replay (Rafael-Left), and me (center).

Of active members whose names I can remember, only Antonio and replay were there. Nuria, from Hostal Lopez, was there too. The others had seen the posting/notice on the website. smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70986 - 11/20/01 01:10 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
The honour would be all mine, MM. I will make a point of having calamares and cerveza on the 29th and raise my glass to you all! Point your private jet south and come and visit us on the coast one day!

#70987 - 11/20/01 03:42 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Hola a todos,
It looks like this year I won't be able to make it to Zaragoza to spend X-mas time there with the 'abuelitos' :((I'm changing jobs this very week!) so....I guess I'll be joining you at El Brillante, along with one of my best friends, Dorene from Ohio; she and her boyfriend will be visiting around that time. Dorene left Madrid a year ago after having spent here five years!, sometimes I feel that in some ways she's more 'madrileña' than me! (so she's sort of a....MadridWoman, ha,ha!)

Anyway, it's too bad nobody's been interested in a "thanksgiving get together". And I'd like to wish those of you in America or anywhere who'll be tasting that delicious turkey, etc....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! wink

BTW;
El Brillante=The Shining
How scary, ha,ha!!! eek

saludos,
paloma

#70988 - 11/21/01 02:21 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
LostInMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Hi MadridMan,

This sounds pretty good! Thanks for the invite! I'll try to come and bring along my (Spanish) wife and say hello and see who are all the rest the MadridMan crew is...

See you on the 29th.

-Russ

#70989 - 11/22/01 05:29 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
mick nick Offline

Loc: wakefield , w.yorks
Alas we wont be in Madders till February so we wont be able to join you.However , if whoevers buying the beer wants to get me one in Ill be sure to pick it up then! cool

#70990 - 11/24/01 09:26 AM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
Well Madridman, it looks as though I will be joining you guys in Madrid this New Year's. My Italian Stallion is no more. In fact, I have been praying for my time here in Rome to go by as fast as possible. Time is up tomorrow morning. Heartbroken in Roma...well, ce la vie.

Adios...roses.

#70991 - 11/24/01 10:46 AM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
churrocaliente Offline

Loc: Miami Beach, FL
Roses,

Take heart! There are many chavales guapos in Spain!

Churrito wink

http://beachwriter.blogspot.com

#70992 - 11/24/01 08:05 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Don't worry Roses. You're in good hands with all of us. You're sure to have fun at the MadridMan Party at El Brillante.

By my rough count we have about 13 confirmed attendees so far, maybe more, and that number will surely double by the date (Dec.29th). Should be fun.

By the way, I may have mentioned it above, but just so it's clear rolleyes , I'm only "arranging" the gathering and NOT buying drinks or food. Thanks for understanding. Sorry! MadridMan is not MoneyMan. :p

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70993 - 11/27/01 07:07 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
theobear Offline

Loc: Michigan
Hello again MM
We would like to be there the 29th if I understand whats happening. Our concern is that we are planning on checking into the condo on Ibiza the 30th 4pm and don't have any idea on how to get there from Madrid. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ted wink

#70994 - 11/27/01 07:14 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hope to see you at the "Party" theobear! For transportation info, try the "Transportation" forum and use the SEARCH link using IBIZA as your keyword. If you find nothing, post your own topic in that forum. See you on the 29th!

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments