Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#70864 - 10/09/01 03:45 PM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
Eric - NYC Offline

Loc: NYC
I won't be back from Spain until 10/31 and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on 11/4 - though I might.

I'll go anywhere. I've been to Picasso in east midtown and Taperia Madrid on the upper east side. Picasso is fair, but Taperia Madrid is definitely fun - although all I can remember is the sangria. Again, anywhere is cool with me.

Eric

#70865 - 10/10/01 09:01 AM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
Either date would be fine with me as long as you don´t mind my less than perfect Spanish.

#70866 - 10/11/01 09:56 AM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
I'm interested too, but November 4 is the date of the New York City Marathon and my wife is running it. I'm interested in any other date though.

#70867 - 10/11/01 12:49 PM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
billy ski Offline

Loc: long beach New York USA
Dear GG: Regarding the 2 proposed dates, I am unable to attend regretfully because on the 10/28 weekend, my older son (the NYC Firefighter) is finally getting married and on 11/04 Kathi & I will be out of the Country.As it is shaping up we will be unavailable until December when we are back from Europe.Sorry guys but I wish you all a great time. Enjoy! Ski

#70868 - 10/12/01 09:50 AM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Billy ski - how nice to read that your son, the NY fireman, is getting married end of this month. I think all of us sort of feel like we "know" your two boys after the 9/11 events. Am guessing that Spain is on the agenda for your trip - any specific areas?

Know this is off the topic MM - a momentary lapse! :o

#70869 - 10/12/01 08:49 PM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
billy ski Offline

Hi Puna: How nice of you to share such a nice thought. Yeah, Billy is 33 & finally tying the knot. Danny is 21 and waiting to get called for the FDNY sometime next year. I am proud & I am worried sometimes. Not to forget my daughter who has borne 2 sons which makes me OLD! We will visit only Barcelona as this trip takes in alot. From Istanbul to Paris with a stop off in Barcelona. I tried to work in Madrid but it got too expensive. Next year we will be back for a longer stay (I Hope) Good Luck in NYC for dinner. Regards, Ski

#70870 - 10/15/01 08:59 PM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Either date is fine with me. If we do it on the 28th it looks like it could be myself, GranadaGirl, caminante, arthurg, and perhaps jeff (I didn't notice a reply from him). Or we could try Nov. 11th and maybe Eric could make it too? How come Taperia Madrid is fun, Eric, should we go there?

#70871 - 10/15/01 10:04 PM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
Hi all!

Sorry I haven't been on much, but I've been a little busy in the outside world!!

How about if we try for the 11th of November? Is everyone still interested?

Billy, are you still out of the country then? I hope you're going to Spain!! Buen viaje!

So Eric, Taperia Madrid sounds like fun if you can only remember the sangria!! Do you remember how the food was?! Does this sound good to everyone else?

Think about it, and later this week or early next we do our best to set some plans!!

Hasta pronto!

#70872 - 10/16/01 03:32 PM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
I should be able to attend.

#70873 - 10/16/01 06:33 PM Re: Revival of NEW YORK DINNER GROUP?
billy ski Offline

GG: On 11/11 Kathi & I will be in Athens . We will not return until 11/29 from 11/1 when we depart. I've had a little trepidation since 9/11. Not about flying really since we flew on 9/16 to NOLA. What is been a little troublesome is all the Anti-US demonstrations going on all over Europe. I wish we were leaving today so I could just get into my travel mode.I'll miss all of my MM.com friends and will think of you guys where ever we go.To all of my NYC friends I wish you all " que aproveche!" To MM I offer congratulations & Thanks for such a wonderful site and for bringing us all together. To my hero Wolf I wish only the best & sincero oracions. Ski wink

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2037 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments