Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#70379 - 05/06/01 01:44 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
Well so far from private e-mails and thread postings... we have seven people included for dinner on the 30th. Of course, we can all bring friends or cool people we meet in Madrid along the way that are totally in love with Madrid. E-mail me your ideas and we'll decide on a location within the next two weeks. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! Until next time, roses.

#70380 - 05/06/01 05:03 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
I could go, tell me time and place to have the meeting and if I can I will be there..

#70381 - 05/06/01 11:53 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Now we have 8 (how cool) cool I can't wait to meet all of you. Check back on Wed. or Thursday for some dinner ideas. Hey, Replay, since you are in Madrid, any suggestions?
-roses

#70382 - 05/07/01 12:49 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
sheba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
roses--if all goes well, i will be there as well. what a great thing you've done here! keep us posted. smile

#70383 - 05/07/01 07:51 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
Emz Offline

Loc: Zaragoza
Hey Roses,

Count me in for now though I might be leaving Madrid on the Saturday which I work out to be the 30th, not the Sunday.
Let me know whether you mean the Sat or the Sun, and we can go from there.
xxx :p

#70384 - 05/07/01 12:43 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Oops! That's the second mistake I made on the date... June 30th is a SATURDAY!!! A much better day to hang, than Sunday! Sorry for the confusion. I swear, this is my last mistake... yeah right wink So everyone, the dinner is on Saturday, June 30, 2000 ... I mean 2001 smile !

#70385 - 05/07/01 01:29 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
canadiense Offline

Loc: Magstadt, GERMANY
Keep me posted!! I'm supposed to go to "La Olla Caliente" on either the Friday or Saturday night, so if I go on Friday I'd like to meet up with you guys on Saturday. I too am headed to Salamanca on Sunday.

[ 05-07-2001: Message edited by: Antonio ]

#70386 - 05/07/01 07:20 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
sandyvi Offline

Loc: ireland
Hey all, how old are all you?? have you met eachother here? Im from Ireland and I will be in Madrid from may 24th until july 22nd. do you know of any cheap apartments there?? i would really help me. you all sound like you have been there about a million times, and know the place inside out!!
sandyvi :p laugh wink cool

#70387 - 05/07/01 07:54 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Hi Sandyvi:

We are all different ages and different professions. We actually, or at least I haven't met anyone from our group previously. I did go to a dinner group in Los Angeles and everyone was TOTALLY cool and helpful. I hope that you will be able to join us on June 30th for dinner.

In regards to looking for an apartment... you may want to try roommadrid.com or EASO, which is housing for students... Also, MadridMan has a great link on his web site to InMadrid, which is an English online newsletter which lists room accommodations and apartments to rent. You are looking at spending anywhere from 25,000 to 80,000 pts. per month for a shared flat/piso, and anywhere from 80,000-350,000 for a one-two bedroom apartment. I have some leads I can give you; however, they are quite expensive... 150,000 pts per month for a two bedroom fully furnished apartment. It also has a pool for those hot summer days and nights.

You might consider posting a new topic entitled "Looking for apartment in Madrid, Spain," or something. It will get you more leads... I think. Oh and post it under Hostels, Lodging, etc... People that go to this thread are usually looking for housing.
Good luck and hope to meet you in Spain this summer!!!

roses

#70388 - 05/10/01 07:14 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
sandyvi Offline

Loc: ireland
Hey Rosa!
Sure I'll come if I can!! Thanks for your help! I have tried roommadrid.com, but got nothing. Also I tried EASO and got a transportation site. I have failed to find the link on Madridmans website. can u give it to me if u dont mind.

thanks once again.
Sandyvi.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments