Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7017 - 05/15/04 09:14 PM Toledo: Hostal Descalzos - Help?
ditravelphoto Offline

Loc: Seattle
Based on lots of favorable posts here I would like to stay at Hostal Descalzos when I make an overnight trip to Toldeo. I went to their website, and I have sent 2 reservation requests and just sent a follow up to the last reservation request, but haven't heard anything back. I leave on Tuesday night May 18th and would like to have a plan before leaving. This is the first time I'm traveling on my own, making all the plans and reservations so I'm not sure what to expect. I got a very quick response from Hostal Adriano in Madrid. Does anyone have any current information on Descalzos? Is it just a busy time for them right now? Other than email, what is the best way to contact them to follow up?

Thanks once again for the help!
Diana

#7018 - 05/15/04 09:43 PM Re: Toledo: Hostal Descalzos - Help?
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
You might try calling them. Many of the Hostal websites seem to be bogged down with junk mail. I have always contacted them by email, printed the reservation form and then faxed it to them. I hope you are successful because it is a nice location. I will be staying there for a few nights in June!!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2056 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments