Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7014 - 05/14/04 01:23 PM Madrid: Hostal Alhambra and Cordoba's Lineiro 38
Yaz Offline

Loc: Canada
I have booked in Hostal Alhambra in Madrid and Hostal Lineiros38 in Cordoba...What do you think? should I keep these or cancel and go to other Hostals...suggestions/opinions appreciated.

#7015 - 05/15/04 10:50 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Alhambra and Cordoba's Lineiro 38
sookkwan Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
weīre in Hostal Alhambra now!

we got to madrid yesterday from san sebastian. after almost 2 weeks of rain and cold weather, there was muy sol in madrid.

Hostal Alhambra is right in the heart of puerta del sol - food, shopping, all the action you want. buses are right at your door step. they even have laundry service in the hotel. we have a double room with attached bathroom and TV, as well as heater and aircon, both of which we donīt really need. Breakfast is included in the price - at a restaurant thatīs a minuteīs walk away: orange juice, coffee and a huge jamon on toast.

i donīt know about any other hotels/hostals as this is my first time in Madrid, but it has worked out wonderfully so far. (Much better than Pension Dali in Barcelona, thatīs for sure!)

#7016 - 05/17/04 08:49 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Alhambra and Cordoba's Lineiro 38
Yaz Offline

Loc: Canada
Thanks for the info Sookkwan. Really appreciate it!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments