Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7006 - 05/09/04 06:03 PM Madrid: Chueca Pension?
foggy Offline

Loc: Italy
hi everybody! i am planning to go for one week to madrid in summertime...does anyone ever stayed at Chueca Pension ? thank u very much for any info u can give me

#7007 - 05/09/04 06:54 PM Re: Madrid: Chueca Pension?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yes! We have a few people who have stayed there recently and have posted their reviews here in this forum. Be sure to conduct a SEARCH using keywords such as MADRID CHUECA PENSION to find them. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7008 - 05/12/04 06:04 AM Re: Madrid: Chueca Pension?
amoroso Offline

Loc: mejicano
Hello everyone,
I just came back yesterday from Madrid, I stayed at Chueca Pension for a week. I can't say how much I enjoyed Madrid. What a city!!! And I must say that much of this is due to the wonderful hospitality of Beni and Alex at Chueca Pension. They are on top of everything, meeting everyone's needs. I felt very much at home, confortable and welcomed. The house is extremely clean and it smell so nice (no tobacco smells). The rooms aren't enourmous but practical and well decorated. Lovely wooden floors! Even though the entrance of the building is under construction, once it is completed it will obviously gain even more than before.
I can't recommend it enough for anyone who wants a memorable stay in the heart of Madrid which is now Chueca (what great shopping and restaurants!!!)

#7009 - 05/12/04 10:11 AM Re: Madrid: Chueca Pension?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wow! What a glowing recommendation!! Thanks! Almost sounds like an inside job. Are you in Mexico now? It seems your IP address is of European origin.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments