MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#70023 - 06/05/07 04:33 PM A new and interesting web about Madrid
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
Hi!
I found this useful web page. You can even watch videos about issues related to Madrid.
I hope you like it.
esMADRID.com

#70024 - 06/06/07 03:08 AM Re: A new and interesting web about Madrid
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
Thanks for the link, a very high, modern looking site.

#70025 - 06/12/07 05:37 AM Re: A new and interesting web about Madrid
neilstrauss23 Offline

Loc: madrid
Yeah, I believe, they have also this booklet around for free and it was both written in spanish and english. A friend of mine who traveled to Uk and he even found an advertisement inside a UK magazine about esMADRID. which is so nice....

Neilstrauss!

#70026 - 06/12/07 05:44 AM Re: A new and interesting web about Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
"Apaga la tele. Enciende Madrid" is the slogan for esMadrid TV which is broadcast free in 16:9 HDTV format on the new-ish TDT (" Televisión Digital Terrestre ") - IF you have the special TDT antenna.

The www.esMadrid.com website has been around for at least one year, probably two, and is full of good information, photos and videos of Madrid.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70027 - 06/13/07 12:35 PM Re: A new and interesting web about Madrid
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I check the PDF magazine for June, slick, hip and impressive looking magazine and photos. laugh

This leads me to photographs. confused

I could not help not to notice on page 32, a NYPD (New York City Police Department) van. I thought for a moment, wows the New York Finest are in Madrid. Then I notice the photograph was shot at Times Square.

Then on page 33, it really becomes interesting.

I am one of the people is not happy with the Prado's decision to banned photos to be taken within the museum. mad

So I see on top of page 33 a photograph of a topless woman who seems to be dancing behind one of the Prado's painting.

Now I know the reason why for the Prado banned. They want to put a stop of all the guys with cameras shooting the topless women at the Prado. cloud9

Bill

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1658 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments