Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#69651 - 04/07/06 06:36 AM Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
neilstrauss23 Offline

Loc: madrid
AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO

Ive seen this movie and it was a great story, besides the actors in their first performance did well LIke Quim Gutierrez, IT won the recently MALAGA FILM FESTIVAL, anyway this coming saturday.
April 8,2006
Cine Princesa 10:30 PM
Movie with the Actors Quim Gutierrez and the director..

Anyone interested to go. please email me...
hope you guys see you there!

#69652 - 04/07/06 06:59 AM Re: Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
monito Offline

Please go see this movie!
I'm biased because I worked on it :-)
Here's a clue to my real identity, I'm the only gringo in the credits.....

#69653 - 04/07/06 07:18 AM Re: Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
OOoooooooooh. Intriguing!!! (for the movie and for monito - are you male? If so, I think I found you. laugh : But you were BORN in Spain, no?)

I'd LOVE to go!! Let's see if I can get away for that.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69654 - 04/07/06 01:15 PM Re: Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
monito Offline

Last time I looked I was male, and no I was not born in Spain...keep guessing:-)
The director has also made some excellent short films, La Culpa Del Alpinista, Express, Fisica II, Gol and more, if you ever get the chance to see them in festivals I recommend them.

monito

#69655 - 04/07/06 01:27 PM Re: Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
neilstrauss23 Offline

@MADRIDMAN- Hope i could see you there, i just bought today the ticket and it was really good movie..i always feature it on my blog..

@monito - yeah good research the director made that one. I hope it could push trough internationally.

btw, i was born here in spain..

anyway
check site
www.azuloscurocasinegro.com

#69656 - 04/07/06 02:08 PM Re: Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

monito: hmmmm... you say you were the ONLY gringo in the credits? What were you, assistant to the first gaffer?? hehehe.. Sorry. Do you have ACTING or SUPPORTING credit? Hmmm.. I found one that could've been gringo but may have been Irish too so I assumed that was you. He was born in Spain, hence my guess you were him. Oh well. I don't want to shout out your name here, making guesses, unless you WANT me to do that. wink

neilstrauss23, glad to know you liked the movie. It doesn't look good now for me to see it tomorrow night due to family issues here in Madrid.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69657 - 04/07/06 04:54 PM Re: Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
monito Offline

Let´s just say I´m the only gringo who has his name in the opening credits....not actor...not Irish...if you guess send me a p.m and I´ll think of a cool prize, but I must retain my anonymity wave

#69658 - 04/07/06 06:03 PM Re: Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

PM on its way...... laugh

#69659 - 04/08/06 07:03 AM Re: Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
neilstrauss23 Offline

@monito, so you are the director i supposed, mr daniel sanchez? or what! i cant guess, if you will be there tonight please let me know. im wearing yellow!

#69660 - 04/08/06 09:08 AM Re: Madrid: AZUL OSCURO CASI NEGRO: with the actors on SAT.
monito Offline

If I was the Director I´d be a lot younger and better looking :-)
MadridMan guessed right, but he is sworn to silence!!!!
Monito

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments