Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6943 - 04/29/04 09:16 PM Hostal Bruna in Madrid?
cbel Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hola everyone. I have been looking at your link to hostales and am getting overwhelmed by all of them. Have you heard anything about Hostal Bruna ? We will be in Madrid for 2 nights in early June, myself, husband and daugher and it looks pretty nice? Anyone have any feedback? Or recommend another hostal? When we leave Madrid/ we will be renting a car... Any suggestions. We will be traveling to the Calpe area. Thanks for help on this lodging question.

#6944 - 04/29/04 09:47 PM Re: Hostal Bruna in Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi cbel!

I don't think much, if anything, has been said yet about Hostal Bruña . I can just tell you it's across the street from the Museo del Prado and on the edge of the Huertas neighborhood.

Have you tried doing a SEARCH of this category yet? Might be worth a try for past reviews. Try it as Bruna Madrid and also as Bruña Madrid.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments