Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#69408 - 08/13/05 09:07 AM Madrid:Find a song
afmcdnl Offline

Hey Guys!
I just came back to Canada, from a week in Spain (Madrid and Barcelona), it was an awesome time. smile
But I have this favour to ask you, I have this song stuck in my head and really want to get it, here's the catch, I only remember part of the chorus, at the end of each phase, the singer says ".... Bailano!" . I wish that my spanish was better, so that I would have been able to remember more of the song. I hope that you guys are able to help me.

Muchas gracias,
Andrew

#69409 - 08/13/05 01:33 PM Re: Madrid:Find a song
YomebajoenAtocha Offline

Was it a male or a female singer?
Which kind of music it was? Latin, Rock, pop?
I think it could be Bailamos, by Enrique Iglesias , but that song is from some years ago and too well known

#69410 - 08/13/05 03:12 PM Re: Madrid:Find a song
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
If it is Enrique Iglesias 's song "Bailamos" you can listen to a clip of the song HERE .

He has both an Spanish and Spanish/English-mix version. The link above is the Spanish/English-mix version. Take a listen and tell us if this is the song. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69411 - 08/14/05 12:51 PM Re: Madrid:Find a song
afmcdnl Offline

It's close but not it, it was a male singer, for the chorus, I don't really remember for the main part of the song, but I do remember that it was all in Spanish, because i didn't understand anything except the Bailano part, I do remember.
The song was a dance song, quicker then the Enrique Iglesias song, also it was about two weeks ago when I heard it so I don't think that the bars wouldn't play an old song.

Thanks a bunch guys,

Andrew

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments