Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#69360 - 07/09/05 07:12 PM Television Espanola (TVE) Online!
johnnyboy Offline

First it was TeleMadrid online and now it's TVE!!! Go to www.rne.es and click on the link. Enjoy! :-) So nice to get Spanish language TV on the web as here in Canada there is not a single Spanish-language channel, from Spain or elsewhere, allowed. :-(

#69361 - 07/09/05 07:48 PM Re: Television Espanola (TVE) Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HOLY ****!!!!!! Hahhhhaahaahahahaa!!! Wow! That's GRRRREAT!!!!!!! Thanks so much for that, johnnyboy!

You can BE SURE I'll be adding this to MadridMan\'s Spain Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page SOON! Woo Hoo!!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh You made my day, johnnyboy!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69362 - 07/12/05 06:13 PM Re: Television Espanola (TVE) Online!
jabch Offline

I'm trying to figure out if there's a schedule or listing of programs you can see on the link provided above for TVE.

Is it TVEi or TVE24hrs? And how you get their programación?

Thanks!

#69363 - 07/13/05 06:26 AM Re: Television Espanola (TVE) Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

jabch, that's a good question. It's definitely NOT TVEi and I'm not sure if the "Canal 24 Horas" is the NAME of this particular TVE station or just the name of this segment of programming. I think the latter. But oddly enough, they don't claim/show whether they're "La 1" or "La 2" of the TVE channels so..... I really don't know. Maybe it's simply their INTERNET version of TVE. I've yet to see any regular programming like game shows, sitcoms, movies or the like but maybe I'm watching at the wrong time. Regardless, the video/audio quality is very good and I'm happy to have it no matter the programming. Between it and TeleMadrid SAT online we're well-provided via the internet. I'm watching right now and it's "La Bolsa" (Spanish Stock Exchange). rolleyes Time to turn to TeleMadrid for awhile. laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69364 - 07/14/05 09:01 PM Re: Television Espanola (TVE) Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Now, after having watched the aforementioned TVE Online for a number of days, I believe that yes, it IS "TVE: Canal 24 Horas" - nothing but news 24-hours-a-day. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

#69365 - 07/18/05 12:26 PM Re: Television Espanola (TVE) Online!
tinman Offline

Loc: escocia
Programme listings for canal 24 horas...

If you go here and click on the days of the week it gives you programme listings for each day....

http://www.rtve.es/tve/informa/24horas/index.html

http://www.sites.ecosse.net/traveltheplanet/

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments