Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#69357 - 07/06/05 03:44 PM Spanish MUSIC! Where to find it?
fiffy2u Offline

Loc: tx
Hi guys,

hopefully i'll ask this right and you'll be able to understand me. i'm searching for music, not any kind of music but mainly music from Spain..i'm in search of artists and just music from spain and since i don't live in spain (bummer) i am wondering if anyone out there can help me or direct me to a website that caters specifically to Spanish music, spanish in the sense that it's artists and music from Spain...hope i made some kind of sense.

ps..reason i'm asking is that i'm at work listening to emision digital, which i got off the madridman website, (good job madridman) and the music they play is awesome...so, maybe one of you out there knows where i can find the music or c.d.s to the artists that they play on this station.

#69358 - 07/06/05 05:06 PM Re: Spanish MUSIC! Where to find it?
marilisa Offline

Loc: Virginia (EE.UU.)
I live in a small city and it's hard for me to find music from Spain here. BUT THANK GOODNESS for amazon.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you know the names of the Spanish artists you enjoy, I'm sure you can find their music there. I've purchased quite a few CDs and DVDs from them.

Maybe someone else knows of other places to find music from Spain.

marilisa smile

#69359 - 07/07/05 12:39 AM Re: Spanish MUSIC! Where to find it?
Miguelito from DC Offline

Loc: Washington DC
I'm a flamenco guitarist so I'm in "tune" with the flamenco music sources. :-) I know there's more to Spanish music than just flamenco, but this is what I know best...

Online you can visit El Flamenco Vive which is an actual store in Madrid. Another one is Flamenco World which also has a store in Madrid.

If you prefer to order from a store in the USA, try Flamenco Connection which is a mail order business based in Falls Church, Virginia.

Hope this helps.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2575 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments