Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#69348 - 07/03/05 09:24 PM "Notes From Spain" podcast
druship Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Hi. Just wanted to let the group know of Ben Curtis' podcast "Notes from Spain" which is now in its 8th edition since May. Looking around his podcast site, he has other Spain-related sites, though I haven't looked at those (yet).

I recently switched to Mac and the new iTunes has podcasting, and of course looked for Madrid and Spain...does anyone know of any other spain/madrid-related podcasts (hint hint)?

#69349 - 07/03/05 09:35 PM Re: "Notes From Spain" podcast
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
druship, post that link to the "Notes from Spain" podcast please! Thanks. Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69350 - 04/22/06 07:45 PM Re: "Notes From Spain" podcast
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
We've been listening to Ben and Marina's podcasts for a while now - very enjoyable - almost like being there! clap Good website with really interesting things in it - worth a look if you know Spain already or if you're interested in visiting. Here's the URL: http://www.notesfromspain.com/

#69351 - 04/23/06 03:23 AM Re: "Notes From Spain" podcast
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Diana, I too have been a fan of the NotesFromSpain.com podcasts. They're quite entertaining, informative, and sometimes funny! Ben, an English expatriate, is married to a Spaniard, Marina, and they live (here) in Madrid. Bens "discoveries" and Marina's commentary is truly insightful. They talk about monuments, trips to the market, history, FOOD, and current events. The podcasts often take place AT the location they're covering so you hear lots of ambient noises.

The first one I remember listening to was the trip to the Madrid market. They were talking about the food items for sale, talking with the butcher, etcetera. VERY interesting stuff. Enjoy!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69352 - 01/03/07 10:52 AM Re: "Notes From Spain" podcast
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

(originally posted by member JAcosta on 01-03-2007 08:58 AM)

Someone else mentioned this web site but it is really worth a look.

http://www.notesfromspain.com/

Also for brushing up on ones spansih they have soem nice podcasts, recipes, travel related posts and more.

Cheers

#69353 - 01/03/07 11:22 AM Re: "Notes From Spain" podcast
France Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
Thanks for this site...I just recently joined and I think it is wonderful! Ben seems really nice and Marina too...they offer cool things on their site...thanks!

#69354 - 01/03/07 11:48 AM Re: "Notes From Spain" podcast
CascadaDuSel Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL (sometimes Madrid - ...
I love that site - they have awesome podcasts

#69355 - 01/04/07 12:09 AM Re: "Notes From Spain" podcast
JAcosta Offline

Loc: Los Angeles Calif.
It's great stuff and a very nice resource.

#69356 - 01/04/07 04:30 PM Re: "Notes From Spain" podcast
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
i like it its refreshing. especially the 10 things to do in Madrid are all mines!!!!
thanks for posting it guys.

and enjoy your cabalgata de Reyes Magos for me!! photos here? please.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments