Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#69320 - 01/10/06 04:15 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Torrales Offline

Loc: Madrid
As I promised, a little reminder: I'll be participating in "Madrid, metro a metro" show next Thursday. It is aired on TeleMadrid at 7:30pm CET, and on TeleMadrid SAT at three different times mentioned some posts before.

I am the guy with beard and wearing glasses whose sticky reads "JOSE".

"Madrid, metro a metro" is a daily (Mon to Fri) quiz show. It ends on a final played by two contestants. In case of one of them answering right the 15 final questions, (s)he earns 25,000 euro. Else, the one who answers right the higher number of questions earns 300 euro and comes back for the next show. So, if I'm lucky, you could see me in some consecutive episodes...

#69321 - 01/10/06 04:56 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
OOOH! Thanks for the reminder. thumbsup

Thursday, 12th of January at 7:30pm local time

I thought of you just last night when I was having my early dinner (at 8:30pm!? - is the show 1-hour long? Is it from 7:30-8:30pm?) at the bar here in the neighborhood and watching "Madrid, Metro a Metro". I'll see if I can figure out how to record it and then disect the questions/answers later after watching it initially.

I gather from your postings that you're sworn to secrecy as to whether or not you win and go on to following episodes but... maybe I'm reading between the lines and I think I know what you're trying to tell us. wink Hope you had GREAT luck! xfingers Can't wait to find out.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69322 - 01/10/06 06:29 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Chica Offline
Executive Member

How exciting! I love the show Madrid, Metro a Metro... unfortunately I don't get to see it too often because of my teaching schedule. I'll have to see if there is a way that I can record it.

Good luck Torrales!

#69323 - 01/12/06 04:52 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Torrales Offline

First of all, thanks to everybody for your support. smile

Despite I was told that today had to be the day, I am afraid that we have to wait a little longer. During Xmas holiday they prepared and aired three or four special shows where the contestants were children and so has delayed the sequence of the 'regular' episodes.

Right now, I cannot tell for sure what the actual day will be, but I expect it to be next Tuesday or Wednesday. I shall post a reminder as soon as I know, something about 24 to 10 hours before the actual airing of the show.

Thanks again.

#69324 - 01/12/06 07:16 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

OH NO! What a disappointment! I was all prepared with pizza, beer, snacks, party hats, and invited half the neighborhood over to watch with me! hehehee.. Just kidding. wink But I WAS looking forward to it. Oh well. I guess we can wait a little longer. No problem. But yes, please to let us know when you know exactly when it will be. laugh ¡SUERTE! thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69325 - 01/12/06 08:21 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Torrales Offline

Thanks, MadridMan!

You can use all that stuff you prepared to watch today's Big Brother show instead... laugh

And place another order for the next week. smile

#69326 - 01/12/06 08:44 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Quote:
You can use all that stuff you prepared to watch today's Big Brother show instead... laugh
Hahaha.. Yeah. That'll be the day.

Say, do you have some kind of gathering prepared for the viewing?

Saludos, MadridMan

#69327 - 01/13/06 05:16 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Torrales Offline

No, not really.

I don't like very much to do social life Monday to Friday, because I don't actually have spare time for it! I wake up at 7am and get back home from work at 7pm. Then, I only feel like plunging onto the sofa, turning on the TV, and resting. As I shall be recording the shows somehow, there will surely be occassions when I can watch them again surrounded by my friends, who will laugh at every mistake I do... rolleyes (but are my friends, anyway smile )

#69328 - 01/16/06 01:47 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Torrales Offline

Tomorrow, Tuesday 17 is da day. At 7:30pm. Prepare your microwave pop corn, peanuts, pizza, beer and all that stuff. laugh

#69329 - 01/16/06 07:46 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

7:30pm, correct? I HOPE to watch it but I may have some obligations elsewhere. I'll try to figure out how to set the video recorder is I go out.

¡SUERTE!

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments