Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#69310 - 11/15/05 12:42 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Scotland
Telemadrid is back!
They appear to have changed the URL for the live transmission. It is now: http://mfile.akamai.com/19048/live/reflector:42503.asx?bkup=42504
You may need to copy and paste this to File > Open in Windows Media Player.
Regards
Robbieroy

#69311 - 11/15/05 02:27 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for that update! I'd checked their website and found no evidence of TeleMadrid SAT being broadcast anymore. That's GREAT news! I wonder if they fixed the "jumps" and "buffering" issue that has been going on in the past several months.

It's cool that they put all TV and Radio stations all together in a pop-up player window.

... Hey, check that again. It seemed the entire www.TeleMadrid.com site just went down - probably temporarily.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69312 - 12/01/05 10:54 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

"Metro a Metro" is on now! Good game show question/answer about Madrid's Metro system, history of, metro stations and surroundings.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69313 - 12/01/05 11:16 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Torrales Offline

Loc: Madrid
Quote:
"Metro a Metro" is on now! Good game show question/answer about Madrid's Metro system, history of, metro stations and surroundings.
I am going to contest in that show and the shooting is tomorrow. I will keep you posted about when it will be aired. smile

#69314 - 12/01/05 12:49 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

HOW COOL, Torrales!!! That's GREAT! Can't wait to hear about it. But wait.... You're only in the audience OR you are competing??? And yes, please do tell me/us when your shows will be broadcast. Maybe I'll/we'll see you - IF we knew what you looked like or your real first name. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

#69315 - 12/01/05 01:56 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Torrales Offline

Yes, I'll be competing.

No matter how I do, I'll tell you the airing date. It will be nice to have 'transoceanic audience' laugh

The only thing I hope is that the airing date were the same for 'regular' TeleMadrid and TeleMadrid SAT.

My real first name is Jose Maria, but I was asked about how I wanted them to put it on the sticky and I said just Jose. This was to avoid that the full name was too large and they shortened as J. Maria rolleyes

#69316 - 12/02/05 03:37 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Torrales Offline

This is just to inform that the program will be aired in 'regular' TeleMadrid on Jan 12th. Right now, I cannot say if TeleMadrid SAT has the same schedule but, as it is Webcasted live, next week I'll try to see both at the same time at shows' time, and check if both are in parallel run.

#69317 - 12/08/05 06:24 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Torrales, January 12th it is. Do us all (or at least me laugh ) a favor, the day before give us a quick reminder here in this thread. I don't want to miss this! Thanks and, well, YOU already know how you did but you can't tell us. We understand. Hope you won something on TeleMadrid's "Metro a Metro"!

Saludos, MadridMan

#69318 - 12/13/05 02:20 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Torrales Offline

Well, I am watching both TeleMadrid and TeleMadrid SAT at the same time, and yes, they air the same episode. At least, in the 7:30p CET diffusion (I saw at TeleMadrid SAT\'s schedule that this show is aired three times a day, at 8a, 4:40p, and 7:30p, all CET). So, 7:30p in Madrid are 1:30p Eastern Time, 12:30p Central Time, 11:30a Mountains Time, and 10:30a Pacific Time.

I'll post a reminder the week the program will be aired. Remind the mechanics of the show: if I don't win, that would be my only participation; else I'll repeat as 'current champion' sucessive episodes (Fri 13th, Mon 16th,...) while I win. But if in any episode I get to answer right the 15 final questions, I'll be sent home... with a 25000 euro check in my pocket. laugh

#69319 - 12/14/05 05:03 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Good luck Jose Maria/Torrales !!!!!!!!!!!

We'll all be rooting for you.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments