Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#69300 - 08/07/05 08:30 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
Lynette Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
MM...Getting a kick out of your updates on the TeleMadrid. I love Metro a Metro and I also like PasaPalabras - very good for vocabulary building. You mentioned 'Mi Calle' highlighting Calle Lagasca and I'm so nostaligic. Just returned from a month in Spain and was taking courses at an international school on Lagasca.

#69301 - 08/14/05 11:08 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Now they're finding/interviewing Spaniards living in Oslo, Norway. Some are restaurant owners, others are married to people from Norway. Interesting personal stories while touring around Oslo.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69302 - 08/14/05 12:19 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

And now starting, live bullfights in The Plaza de Toros de Cenicientos - a tiny village in the westernmost tip of La Comunidad de Madrid. Female ex-bullfighter Cristina Sánchez is being interviewed now as a spectator.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69303 - 08/22/05 04:34 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
tinman Offline

Loc: escocia
anyone else having problems connecting to RNE 1 and 5...? used to connect no problem in both real player and win media player but now they won't connect...can only get radio classica and radio 4....

http://www.sites.ecosse.net/traveltheplanet/

#69304 - 08/23/05 12:50 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Scotland
Hi tinman
RTVE have recently revamped their website. Their home web page is still here
but they may have moved the links to their live radio station links. They are at http://www.rtve.es/rne/envivo.htm
By the way it is great to read from another Scot on the board.
Regards
Robbieroy

#69305 - 08/24/05 05:39 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

That great gameshow " Metro a Metro " is starting NOW! (see link at left for programming information) I described it above. 4-Contestants answer questions about Madrid's metro system, stations, areas around the metro stops, and other Madrid questions. Very good quiz-show for those who are interested in Madrid.

Wish I could watch more but I have to go to work! rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

#69306 - 08/28/05 10:14 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I LOVE watching TeleMadrid! But in the last weeks there've been frequent video jerks, jumps, re-bufferings and just in general not-so-smooth. I imagine the server they're using doesn't stream fast enough, doesn't use enough bandwidth to smooth viewing, etcetera.

Anyone/Everyone else have this experience?

Now, I'm watching CAPITOL (it's ending now). It's a kind of drama with with a number of scenes taking place outside in the streets of Madrid, Retiro, wherever. Decent show. But, as mentioned above, my favorite programs are "MI CALLE" (Mondays 9:45pm local time) and "METRO A METRO" - when I can catch them.

Saludos, MadridMan

#69307 - 08/28/05 11:51 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Bullfights NOW LIVE and taking place in Alcalá de Henares!!

Saludos, MadridMan

#69308 - 09/10/05 12:07 PM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Now "Mi Calle" is starting! Today they're doing "Calle Francisco Navacerrada" to "Plaza de Las Ventas".

#69309 - 11/13/05 10:14 AM Re: TeleMadrid TV: Watch Online!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hmph! It seems TeleMadrid is no longer broadcasting over the internet. Their "LaOtra" is, however, but it's not the same. frown

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments