Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#69203 - 04/21/05 09:27 PM Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello to all spanish music lovers of madridman.com.

I would like to share with you that after having listened to this wonderful CD by Miguel Bosé countless times, I still get watery eyes.This is a very powerful and sentimental album and it's designed to reach your soul(if you have one).

The background music is made up of a symphonic orchestra as well as the magic sound of the spanish guitar,these two put together sound fantastic.And of course doing the singing:the voice of God himself,Miguel Bosé.

I would like to make a cordial invitation to all to listen to this CD,delight your senses, and then express your opinions on this thread.I'm sure you will enjoy listening to it,it's great music.

(official website: http://www.miguelbose.com/ )
("Por Vos Muero" @ http://www.miguelbose.com/music_lyrics/album_cd_list/pvm_list.html )

#69204 - 04/22/05 07:24 PM Re: Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
marilisa Offline

Loc: Virginia (EE.UU.)
I bought "Por Vos Muero" a couple of months ago and I love it! I've been a Miguel Bose fan since the early 1980s. I've seen some videos of his most recent CD "Velvetina" but I'm not sure if I like this new musical phase. Marques, do you have "Velvetina"? If so, I was wondering what you thought of it.....or other Miguel Bose fans that may be reading this. I don't know whether to purchase this one or not.

Thanks,
marilisa smile

#69205 - 04/22/05 10:13 PM Re: Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi marilisa,I'm glad that you enjoyed listening to "Por Vos Muero".I must tell you that every time that I listen to "Olvidame tú", my eyes get watery (what a beautiful song!).I also like "Habana","El ilusionista","A una dama"and "Amiga".What about you,which songs did you like the most?

As for "Velvetina",yes I do have it and have listened to it quite a bit.The style of "Velvetina" is of the Electronica music type (Electronica started in the mid 90's as a result of new technologies that were developed at the time in the music field).If you need more information,visit velvetina.com and you will get a better understanding of what the CD is like.

I personally enjoy listening to "Velvetina" but not as much as I enjoy listening to "Por Vos Muero".My favorite tracks from "Velvetina" are "Aun más","No se trata de","Celeste amor","Verde canalla","Paro el horizonte" and "May Day". smile

#69206 - 04/23/05 08:56 PM Re: Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
marilisa Offline

Hi Marques!

I've ordered "Velvetina." As for "Por vos muero" I would have to say that my absolute favorites on the CD are "Olvidame tu" and "Vagabundo." I think both song are so moving!

marilisa smile

#69207 - 04/24/05 01:48 PM Re: Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
Anonymous
Unregistered

To my beloved Madrid(with permission from Miguel Bosé),

Olvidame tú que yo no puedo
No voy a entender el amor sin tí
OLVIDAME TÚ QUE YO NO PUEDO
DEJAR DE QUERERTE
Por mucho que lo intente... no puedo
Olvidame tú´......

Madrid,olvidame tú que yo no puedo.Yo no puedo dejar de quererte. smile

#69208 - 04/26/05 05:03 AM Re: Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Just heard on the radio that Miguel Bosé has a couple of concerts in Spain this summer - one in Madrid and one in Barcelona! I didn't get the exact dates but I'm sure you can find them from his Official Website .

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69209 - 04/26/05 08:53 PM Re: Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hola MadridMan!Thanks for posting the CD cover of "Por Vos Muero" as well as the website links(I'm not good with that sort of stuff,you know :o ).

Well I was so deeply moved by this CD that I decided to open this thread to see if other members had listened to it and felt the same way.So far I've received one response and it was very positive(from member marilisa),so that made my day.

I was hoping that Miguel would come to the US for at least a couple of concerts but not this time.According to his website he has several concerts in Spain this summer,including a couple of engagements in Madrid and vicinity during the month of September.That sounds quite tempting because the last time I was in Madrid was in Sept 03 and it was quite a memorable visit.Not only did I have a blast but the weather was awesome too.

Well, we'll see what happens then.Maybe I'll be able to make it to one of his concerts in Madrid. rolleyes

Saludos thumbsup

#69210 - 04/26/05 10:16 PM Re: Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
marilisa Offline

Hi Marques!

If you have the opportunity to see Miguel in Spain in September, you should. I think it would be a great experience!

It's a shame he isn't coming to the States (maybe in the fall?)but even if he did, I live so far from the places he may visit -- here on the east coast (probably New York or Miami).

So for now I will have to be content with my CDs!

marilisa smile

#69211 - 04/26/05 11:27 PM Re: Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fortunately marilisa, nowdays we don't necessarily have to go watch our favorite performers at a concert.We can enjoy their videos and DVD's in the comfort of our home.

Miguel has a DVD of "Por Vos Muero" in concert and also 13 videos for the 13 songs in "Velvetina". cool

#69212 - 05/08/05 01:27 PM Re: Miguel Bosé: "Por Vos Muero"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well,this weekend I had a chance to watch for the first time the DVD of "Por Vos Muero" in concert.The concert was done in México city's Auditorio Nacional last June and Bosé was fantastic.He displayed a tremendous stage presence and obviously showed that his long career has made him a master of his craft.

He performed most of the songs on the "Por Vos Muero" album as well as other fan favorites like "Si tú no vuelves","Muro","Mirarte","La mer", etc(his song repertoir is so big that he must have a hard time picking the ones to be performed during a concert).

Overall, a class act from an man who has been delighting his many fans for almost 30 years.But then again nothing less is to be expected from this very intelligent and hardworking artist.

Miguel Bosé, you are the antonym of vulgarity.

Saludos smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments