Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#69182 - 05/15/05 03:47 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
AgenteMunicipal Offline

Loc: Canada
Madridman said:
Quote:
When you get the NOELIA CD would you please give us your review here in this/your thread? Thanks!
I received the CD in the Mail...it's a good CD, especially the songs "Tu", "Yo No Lo Entiendo", and "Te Odio"...

#69183 - 06/07/05 03:21 AM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I DID IT!!! After months of frustration I am finally able to listen to TOP RADIO without interruptions.All I did was to update to the newest version of Windows Media Player and NOW it comes in nice,clear,crisp and uninterrupted.

One sad note though.For some strange reason ONDA MADRID is now giving me the skips.Before it used to come in perfectly rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes .The other Madrid radio stations come in nicely without interruption.

I have a dial up connection.Could that be the problem? Then why TOP RADIO is fine now and ONDA MADRID is not? I am confused confused confused confused

#69184 - 06/20/05 07:33 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
AgenteMunicipal Offline

I listened to Top Radio for about 2 hours today, sound quality was good except one blip...

Top Radio is cool...

#69185 - 07/17/05 12:20 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
AgenteMunicipal Offline

Hey...El Marques de Concha Espina...I finally heared a Nino Bravo song on Madrid's Punto Radio, you are right, Nino Bravo had an great voice...

#69186 - 07/19/05 10:51 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Saludos Agente.Good to hear from you again! smile

Nino Bravo could have been a tenor,his voice was that powerful.He left this world too soon but his voice and songs will live forever,he was absolutely brilliant.

So what about Top Radio? First there were the interruptions and now the server has been out for days.Are they ever going to get it together over there? Well it's good to know that there are other stations like Punto Radio,Cadena Dial,Emision Digital, etc that also play good quality Spanish music.

Out here in San Diego,we also have some very good Spanish music stations.However,the market here is different than in Spain.Here the emphasis is more on music from Mexico and Latin America while in Madrid they focus more on the artists from Spain of course.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1919 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments