Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#69172 - 04/27/05 05:58 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
AgenteMunicipal Offline

Loc: Canada
My wishes of King Juan Carlos I...

1)Make a Decreto Real that Ines Sastre be my Wife.

2)Make a Decreto Real granting me Spanish Citizenship...

#69173 - 04/27/05 06:11 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
AgenteMunicipal wrote:
Quote:
MadridMan, the song started playing at about 10:21 PM Eastern US Time...it was sung completely by a Female...
Okay. I've consulted the exact timing of the song on the recording and.. THE WINNER IS.... (drumroll please....) .... well, it MUST be the NOELIA singing "Eres Tú". It started playing - according to my Swiss Timing Keeping devices (hehehe.. that is, the clock on my PC) - at about 10:17 pm Eastern time and finished at 10:21.

By the way, I've just sent you a Private Message.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69174 - 04/27/05 07:24 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
Anonymous
Unregistered

MadridMan you are absolutely amazing!All of us Madrid and Spain lovers of the world are so very grateful of how diligently you run this website.And also how hard you try to help us in answering any question that we may have about Madrid or Spain in general.

I'm sure that you know by now that there are many of us that have visited Spain and have left there with many wonderful memories.This website is a great way to relive those memories and at times it feels like it's the next best thing to being in Spain.Great job brother and once again thanks for letting us relive those great memories.We love ya!

#69175 - 04/27/05 10:21 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
AgenteMunicipal Offline

It is most definately "Eres Tu"/"Tu" by Noelia...I looked it up on google...found a sample and played it...

I ordered the Noelia CD with the "Tu" track...I should get it in a few days...

Thanks MadridMan...

#69176 - 04/27/05 10:39 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Agente,ever heard of Nino Bravo a famous spanish crooner of the 70's?He had a song called Noelia.

It sounds like this...Noeliaaaaaaaa,Noelia,Noelia,Noelia,Noelia,Noelia.

#69177 - 04/27/05 10:49 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
AgenteMunicipal Offline

I've never heared of Nino Bravo before...

#69178 - 04/27/05 10:49 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

El Marques de Concha Espina, thanks VERY much for your kind words. We're all here to help travelers BUT ALSO to have a little taste of Spain through these conversations. SO MANY of us have "Spain-on-the-brain". smile

AgenteMunicipal: SO GLAD we solved the little musical mystery. When you get the NOELIA CD would you please give us your review here in this/your thread? Thanks!

By the way, seems they at TopRadio upgraded their web broadcast server. I've not had a blip or a skip in more than a week - nothing but smooth, streaming, high-quality broadcast Spanish music. Mmmmmmm.... wonderful.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69179 - 04/27/05 10:59 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Agente,unfortunately Nino passed away at a young age victim of a car accident.I'm not sure about the year that he died,I beleive it was around 1975 or so.He had an awsome voice.If he was still alive you probably would have heard about him. frown

Madridman,I love your cool links of the Madrid radio stations.When I was there I listened to Top Radio,Los 40 Principales and that awsome techno music station.I tried using your link to the techno station but it didn't work and wanted to let you know. cool

#69180 - 04/28/05 10:07 PM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
Anonymous
Unregistered

MadridMan,I was trying to listen to Top Radio a few minutes ago and I keep getting the skips every now and then.I had the same problem a while back and I thought it was my computer but the other Madrid radio stations always have sounded nicely and smoothly.Have you had the same problem?

Also do you listen to MAXIMA FM the techno-dance station?I was trying to find it in one of your links but it wasn't there(Website is http://www.maxima.fm ).

#69181 - 04/29/05 05:44 AM Re: Does anyone know the name/artist of song...
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Quote:
MadridMan,I was trying to listen to Top Radio a few minutes ago and I keep getting the skips every now and then.
Oh no. Not again. I'm listening now and it's smooth as silk. I recorded last night but the stream stopped at about midnight so I missed nearly all of it. Ugh. rolleyes

And no, I don't listen to MAXIMA FM. But I'll look into it for addition to the Spain Radio links page . Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2046 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments