Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#69109 - 03/30/05 11:20 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Ay Madridman, haven't you heard, no good deed goes unpunished! rolleyes

I only listen to shortwave Radio Exterior de España. I have been a loyal member to that, to Radio Vaticano and to Radio Nederland since I was 18, you can imagine! Every year Radio Exterior sends me their program guide and their QSL card!

Booklady
DXer

#69110 - 03/31/05 02:57 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
Eduardo Corrida Offline

Loc: USA
Ok, so I've downloaded the Total Recorder and have it all set up...except i don't know where to start. I'd like to record Hoy por Hoy with Inaki Gabilondo but I have no idea how to use the Total Recorder. What do I do?!

#69111 - 03/31/05 03:56 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Errr.... you could read the instructions, I suppose. wink

But seriously folks, start "playing around" with the RECORDING SOURCE AND PARAMETERS part, do some test recordings, choose your format, SAVE AS, etcetera. It was a little tricky for me too to use in the beginning but I caught on eventually. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69112 - 03/31/05 09:12 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
marilisa Offline

Loc: Virginia (EE.UU.)
I enjoy listening to Cadena Ser (especially the soccer matches)for the news programs and talk. Back in the early 1980's, I loved the "40 Principales." I was saddened to hear that my favorite DJ Joaquin Luqui had passed away this week. He's the one that introduced me to Mecano, Luz Casal, Miguel Bose, Radio Futura and all of that wonderful pop and rock music from Spain.

marilisa

#69113 - 03/31/05 09:30 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I used to like to listen to 40 Principales but finally quit because it seemed half of the songs played were in English. frown

Saludos, MadridMan
(happily listening to and recording Top Radio NOW!)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69114 - 05/01/05 01:09 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
AgenteMunicipal Offline

Loc: Canada
I was listening to a Madrid Radio Station, and found it interesting that the radio host was trying to "hook-Up" men and woman over the radio...first some a male and female in their 40's then another male and female in their late 40's early 50's...then another male and female in their 20's...is it common for radio station's in Spain to play "matchmaker" ???

I find the radio matching making on the Madrid Radio station to be muy cool...

#69115 - 05/01/05 01:27 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

AgenteMunicipal, you MUST be referring to Madrid's/TopRadio's "¿Estudias o Trabajas?" program airing Saturdays from 8pm to 10pm local Spain time. I actually like that program and try to catch it on Saturday afternoons (my time). It's quite interesting and kind of funny too at times.

Saludos, MadridMan

#69116 - 05/01/05 02:46 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Scotland
My preference is Canal Fiesta (a music station!) from Canal Sur in Sevilla. It plays a lot of Flamenco-based pop - its got "duende"! As well as this they also stream Radio Andalucia (news) and Canal Sur Radio (talk and soccer).
All these are available at the Canal Sur Website as well as on MM's radio links page.
Robbieroy

#69117 - 05/01/05 04:44 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
AgenteMunicipal Offline

MadridMan...ya...I think it is called "¿Estudias o Trabajas?" as the radio hosts ask "¿Estudias o Trabajas?"

#69118 - 05/02/05 08:18 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
AgenteMunicipal Offline

Anyone else having problems (poor reception, breaks mid-song)with TopRadio Madrid Today ?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2031 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments