Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#69119 - 05/02/05 08:42 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just can't get a good reception of Top Radio on the Windows Media Player.It keeps giving me "the buffering syndrome".Every 20 to 30 seconds the player keeps re-buffering thereby causing the sound to stop.The sound comes in loud and crisp but it keeps halting and coming back.

Madridman,I have tested all the stations on your list from Onda Madrid down to Emision Digital and they all sound fine except Top Radio.How frustrating, I like Top Radio very much also.I am going to have to listen to other similar stations like Cadena Dial,Emision Digital,etc.

Also,I found out that the dance-techno station that I like(Maxima FM)can be found on www.los40.com
On this website there are 4 cool music stations:

1.Los 40 Principales
2.Cadena Dial(similar to Top Radio)
3.M80(Pop and rock in English)
4.Maxima FM(DANCE-TECHNO)

#69120 - 05/02/05 10:17 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yup. I was having the SAME problem with TopRadio earlier rolleyes but it seems to be working perfectly well now. Let's see for how long! Cross your fingers. I'm starting my nightly recording NOW!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69121 - 07/26/05 06:31 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Woo Hoo!!! TopRadio is online once again! FINALLY! It was down for more than a month this time. mad Oh well. It's back and I'm happy once again. laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69122 - 07/26/05 07:14 PM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
mecky Offline

Loc: US
I am happy to that TOP RADIO is back on. Only station I will listen to if I want Spanish influence. Thanks, Mecky

#69123 - 02/05/06 11:18 AM Re: Spain Radio Station: What is everyone's favourite (favorite)???
Agente Rural Offline

Loc: Canada
I find Radio Castilla La Mancha is a good substitute when Top Radio Madrid is not working properly...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments