Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#68846 - 10/18/04 01:10 AM Spanish music groups
Quintos233 Offline

Loc: Southern California
Im interested in some Spanish musical groups of any type. Can some one perhaps post some links?

I havent been able to find any web sites even on 3+2 a new kiddy music group from Spain they are GOOD singers :-) When type in 3+2 in google nothing about the bands pops up mostly just an online calculator of sorts. Any ways some links to some sites with mp3s and stuff are nice or info on the groups.

#68847 - 10/18/04 06:46 AM Re: Spanish music groups
Anonymous
Unregistered

I never heard of that group, but after all, you're closer to their age. laugh

I made a search with google on "tres mas dos" and found several entries, among them this:

tres mas dos

#68848 - 10/18/04 09:44 AM Re: Spanish music groups
SimonC Offline

Loc: Madrid - Spain
Hey, this is a very good group here in Spain.. They're from Madrid and are a bunch of easy going lads..

Thier group name is "Niños Mutantes"

Here's their website.

http://www.nmutantes.com/

Sim

#68849 - 10/18/04 09:41 PM Re: Spanish music groups
Quintos233 Offline

Quote:
I never heard of that group, but after all, you're closer to their age. [Big Grin]

I made a search with google on "tres mas dos" and found several entries, among them this:
LOL yes I am closer to their age.. I only heard of em after I went to Spain this summer their all over Spanish TV and jeez they sound good but yea its for little kids :-) but good music is good music heck I still like the hokey pokey.

#68850 - 10/19/04 04:21 PM Re: Spanish music groups
Super Martínez Offline

Loc: University of Missouri
My favorite Spanish music group is Ska-P . They are pretty talented and have a varied sound. The topics of the songs are usually serious social and political issues. Dont expect easy listening, especially if you disagree with their views. At any rate, it's very refreshing to hear a popular band that can sing about more than pretty girls and wild parties.

My room-mate that doesn't speak Spanish says the singer's voice reminds him of Weird Al. He likes Ska-P, and just assumes the upbeat music and silly voice implies happy-go-lucky lyrics. I dont have the heart to ruin it by translating for him.

#68851 - 10/19/04 06:18 PM Re: Spanish music groups
Quintos233 Offline

Thanks for sites guys ne more?

#68852 - 10/20/04 08:01 PM Re: Spanish music groups
pinofas Offline

Loc: Alpedrete (Madrid)

#68853 - 10/21/04 04:16 PM Re: Spanish music groups
Torero Offline

Loc: Iowa
A group that I really love is El canto del loco. They had a huge hit last year that was still being played in the bars and clubs this past summer called "La madre de José" They are a pretty straightforward rock band, with a little bit of punk tossed in. Check them out:
El Canto del Loco

#68854 - 10/22/04 01:43 PM Re: Spanish music groups
PrincesitaDeVA Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
Quintos233- I am late responding but you read my mind! I was in Spain this summer too and I remember seeing them on the "Cola Cao" commercial and I saw bits and pieces of the tryouts. I have been able to download the entire album (I know, bad me, but I'll order the official one next payday) off of imesh (.com) along with some clips that aren't on the official site but you can get video clips from their official site: http://www.portalmix.com/eurojunior I agree they are good singers but I have not been able to find the lyrics to some of their songs! so would anyone know where I could find them?

Also some singers that I really like are Paulina Rubio, David Bisbal, Monica Naranjo, Chenoa, Shakira, Rosa, Natalia, and UPA Dance but I dont think they're together anymore.

And last but not least! lol there was a song that was always played on the radio there that I loved called "Te comeré a besos" by a singer called Sara, I heard she was only 13 years old. I can't find any info on her so I guess she is still in the up and comer stage of her career.

#68855 - 10/25/04 09:14 PM Re: Spanish music groups
Quintos233 Offline

Ok cool thanks for the links.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments