Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#68590 - 05/21/04 12:59 PM Budget travel
Gina Offline

Loc: Chicago
I was flipping through the same magazine yesterday and saw the same article. I visited the website immediately and became a member yesterday. I'm already having fun and getting tons of information. Thanks, Madrid Man!

#68591 - 05/21/04 01:30 PM Re: Budget travel
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Gina and welcome to our Spain-loving message board. We hope you find it fun and useful and build friendship bonds, gather information, and prepare yourself for an upcoming (?) trip to our beloved Spain. (Hmm... I'm thinking those sound like the words of a cult-leader)

After reading Diana's posting in the other thread , I picked up the Frommer's Budget Travel (June 2004 issue) magazine on my lunch hour and found that which she mentioned in the 20 TIPS section (page 14). I'm honored. smile

Again Gina, welcome to the message board.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments