Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#68588 - 05/21/04 11:48 AM This Website
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
As I flipped through the latest issue of Frommer's Budget Travel magazine I saw a familiar name - MadridMan. Turns out a happy visitor to this site wrote to the magazine about how helpful the site is, and they published it in the Tips section. I've seen it mentioned on other travel boards as well, and with the amazing numbers of visitors - it seems like hundreds at a time! - I'm not surprised that it is so well-liked and MM's work so appreciated!

I've been visiting this board for something like 3 years now, and I love it. What wonderful people! What a wonderful country to talk about!

There have been changes, and one of them is the advertisements. MM, I'd like you to know I really like the ads. I know it may sound crazy, but I find myself clicking on that ad banner above quite often. I learn about other people who share their passion for Spain and the businesses they've grown from it. I see (virtually) new places I haven't visited. I understand better some of the structure of tourism in Spain. I find it exciting how small businesses are arranging really cool experiences for travelers to Spain. I'm also glad they can bring you some income after working so hard on building and maintaining this site all these years. I love the Internet and how all types of connections can be made on it, and this site is proof of how well it can work.

Thanks!

#68589 - 05/21/04 12:05 PM Re: This Website
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for your kind words, Diana. They're much appreciated. People like you whom participate in this message board make it as useful as it is so I thank YOU and all members.

Humble and Happy, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments