Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#68554 - 05/07/04 11:09 AM Saturday 8th. Online broadcast. Córdoba Festival
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Taller Flamenco, in cooperation with Booking Flamenco, presents the online broadcast of the XVII National Flamenco Art Competition of Córdoba.

Quote:
For the first time in the history of the National Flamenco Art Competition of Córdoba, and in an effort to increase the international diffusion of the art of flamenco, the Centro Andaluz de Arte Flamenco, Tursimo Andaluz, the Gran Teatro of Córdoba, Taller Flamenco, and Booking Flamenco have gathered their resources to make possible this Internet presentation of one of the most revered flamenco events in Andalusia, and in the history of the art of flamenco itself.
Here's the website of WWW.ANDALUCIA.ORG with the relevent information.

Jo

#68555 - 05/08/04 03:57 PM Re: Saturday 8th. Online broadcast. Córdoba Festival
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
It's on now cool

#68556 - 05/08/04 05:34 PM Re: Saturday 8th. Online broadcast. Córdoba Festival
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
thanks for the heads up! i caught part of it, wish i was there! smile

#68557 - 05/08/04 06:23 PM Re: Saturday 8th. Online broadcast. Córdoba Festival
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I "tuned in" about an hour after JoAnne posted her last message and it seemed the broadcast was recorded and replayed and not live. It's 2.5 hours in duration. I haven't seen it yet but will probably check it out in the morning when I have more time.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#68558 - 05/08/04 07:10 PM Re: Saturday 8th. Online broadcast. Córdoba Festival
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
huh, so if it wasnt live, maybe i can go back and watch the rest of it later. i just assumed it was a live thing.

#68559 - 05/08/04 09:09 PM Re: Saturday 8th. Online broadcast. Córdoba Festival
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Well, I didn't watch it at its start time but rather an hour later and the player started at the beginning and then had an "end point" of 2.5 hours later. This tells me it was recorded and simply made "available to the internet" at that specific time.

So yes, you can watch it anytime but there's no telling how long they'll make the recording available online. I'm watching it now once again to test it and it started at the beginning just where it started before when I tried.

Still, it's very interesting. Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments