Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#68304 - 11/20/03 10:49 PM Spanish Film festival in NYC
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
The Spanish film festival begins again from December 5th-24th here in New York. here is where you can read about it. smile Cheers!
Esperanza

#68305 - 11/21/03 12:57 PM Re: Spanish Film festival in NYC
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
Ecellent. I will be in New York later in december. I saw al sur de Granada when I was in barcelona. It was an excellent movie. Another great movie is Una Casa De Locos. It is mostly in French with english subtitles and also some spanish. It is not available yet for distribution in the u.S. I would like to see the suit.Thanks

#68306 - 12/08/03 07:41 AM Re: Spanish Film festival in NYC
Quevedo Offline

Loc: New York City
I was lucky to be able to catch one of the movies at the Film Festival yesterday: Al sur de Granada. It was in Spain this summer while I was there and I had wanted to see it, but wasn't able to. After the movie, Fernando Colomo ( the director) answered questions about the film! It was wonderful to be there. I think the movie will be distributed in the mass market...that is what they are hoping for. If it does come around, you all should see it. It is about the English write Gerald Brenan and his experience in Andalucía in the 1920's. I really enjoyed it! The acting was really good and the movie just took you into that time and place. It captured the moment. cool

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1838 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments