Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#68280 - 09/14/03 05:19 PM internet: radio from spain!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Got this link from a friend in Granada.... www.radiolocator.com You can get links to over 25 different radio stations from spain, and from there listen to the radio over the internet smile
Kelly

#68281 - 09/14/03 06:08 PM Re: internet: radio from spain!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wow! 25 stations from Spain, eh? Huh! That's about 25 less than on MadridMan\'s Spanish Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page . wink

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#68282 - 09/14/03 09:00 PM Re: internet: radio from spain!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

haha madridman, yeah I know you have radio, but it never works on my computer (The tv is great though!) smile . The number of stations available on radio locator from spain fluctuates, sometimes it is as high as 90. You should check it out!
Kelly laugh

#68283 - 09/14/03 09:58 PM Re: internet: radio from spain!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I did check it out and half of them are English language stations from Emisión Digital in Spain. I try not to include any English language station on the MadridMan's Spanish Radio & TV page.

You mean to say these stations work for you but the same stations don't work you on MadridMan's Spanish Radio & TV page? How can that be?

Saludos, MadridMan confused

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#68284 - 09/14/03 11:29 PM Re: internet: radio from spain!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Hola de nuevo MM smile I dont know why the links from your home page dont work on my computer...it goes to the "buffering" stage, and then never comes on rolleyes . Could be that when you pick a station of the radiolocator site, it takes you to the webpage for that station, and you click on their "En Vivo/En directo" link. Anyways, im clueless when it comes to computers, so your guess is as good (haha probably better), than mine cool .
Kelly

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments