Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#67822 - 11/23/02 04:32 PM Watch REAL MADRID/Barca Game Live!!
Bocata King Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hey all,

You can watch the Madrid/Barca game live on Antenna 3. GO to the Television/radio page on this site and enjoy . . . but hurry its already the second half!!

BK

#67823 - 11/23/02 08:53 PM Re: Watch REAL MADRID/Barca Game Live!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Well, Jeez Louise!!! NOW you tell us!! wink I'm afraid I was watching North American Football (university) so I missed it. frown

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#67824 - 11/24/02 02:47 AM Re: Watch REAL MADRID/Barca Game Live!!
Kurt Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
Hey, MM, You were watchin' Oheeoo State beat Michigan today? Well, nice job by the Buckeyes (can't wait for the Spanish boarders to ask: "what's a 'Buckeye' and what does it have to do with Madrid?!")

Hate to break it to ya, MM, but Miami (Fla.) will likely crush Oheeoo State on New Years Day 2003 +2.

#67825 - 11/24/02 12:34 PM Re: Watch REAL MADRID/Barca Game Live!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Kurt... I think I'll have to have a DREAM that Ohio State University beats Miami for the national championship in order to really enjoy it because I SERIOUSLY DOUBT we'll beat them in REAL life. I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves. Gulp! rolleyes

Bocata King, I got your pager message about the Real Madrid game but I WAS watching the OSU game already and until about 3:30pm and then, of course, the local TV coverage for the following hour or so. Well.... WHO WON????? I guess I'll have to look it up... BUT NOT ON EL PAIS (¡tacaños!).

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#67826 - 11/24/02 03:08 PM Re: Watch REAL MADRID/Barca Game Live!!
Bocata King Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hey MM,

Sorry it was so late, but i had just found out as well, I thought I'd share the info.

The Game was a 0-0 tie after a 10 min. stop in the second half because rowdy fans were throwing bottles at Figo! Oh well there is always game #2.

BK

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1587 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments