MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#67640 - 12/04/02 04:39 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
I read the article and I have to agree with the assesment of Pim. It is totally unfair to suggest that the contestants are lacking talent, most of them are very talented. It is also incorrect to characterize the show as a "Big Brother" type program, it does not feature voyeuristic material.

Sad to hear about Tess frown , Thanks Pim and Castiza for your updates on my favorite chavalina on OTII.

Salu2

#67641 - 12/08/02 05:06 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
Melinda328 Offline

Loc: Madrid
I haven't been able to see the new version yet (I live in New York and though there's a place that shows it, it costs $5 if you're not a member and I teach English next door during the first half of the program), but wow, I can't believe the horrible luck those kids are having!! The accident, the guy who got sick... Now there's going to be a protest in Madrid two weeks from now!

But I gotta say, I'm faithful to my OT version 1 people... Rosa and Bustamante all the way!! I'm so pathetic... I'm even seeing Bustamante in concert during my Christmas trip to Madrid and Galicia! (feel free to point and laugh at me if you're around!)

Melinda

#67642 - 12/09/02 12:22 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
[Originally posted by jydybyrnes on 12-09-2002]

I recently returned from studying Spanish in Madrid for 6 weeks and I loved Operacion Triunfo on TV. Can it be accessed on this site. I want to know what is happening to the contestants. Thanks.

--------------------
judybyrnes

#67643 - 12/09/02 12:43 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
carmendeespana Offline

Now... who do you think will be fired today? Nika or Elena Gadel? I am a bifg fan of Nika, I hope it´s Elena the one who goes. What do you guys think?

#67644 - 12/09/02 03:35 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
Castiza Offline

I agree with you Carmen. I prefer Elena Gadel to be out. Nika is one of my favourites, I couldn't believe she was nominated when there are many people worse than her.

#67645 - 12/09/02 04:15 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
I'm sorry to have to disagree, I love Elena, she has a great laid-back personality, and I'm a huge fan of her flamenco singing (did you guys saw her (hear her rather) dedicate a song to Cristi the night she left?, amazing! smile )
I like Nika, but to me her talent is "more average", however....tonight I have mixed feelings, I'd hate to see her go now that it seems that "something beautiful" is blossoming between her and super-hunky Hugo. rolleyes

So either way, tonight I'll be a little sad and a liitle happy! cool

#67646 - 12/09/02 04:19 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Oh no!, as I was typing my earlier post, the show had started and all the girls in the academy were performing along Shania Twain and I missed it!!! frown Oh well!... smile

#67647 - 12/09/02 04:48 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
carmendeespana Offline

Shania was great, but our girls only did the voices in the back. I love Shania Twain so for me it was great!!!!

#67648 - 12/09/02 06:43 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
Melinda328 Offline

OT's official website is at http://www.portalmix.com/triunfo

If you're looking for a certain performer from either the first season or the second season, replace the triunfo with the person's name. Ex:
http://www.portalmix.com/davidbisbal
http://www.portalmix.com/rosa

I THINK there's a new OT fan club or something along the lines which gives access to a web cam or something like that where you can watch the people over the internet. Don't quote me on that, though... I honestly know nothing about OT2, just the first one, but I know they've changed a lot since then and the fan club is one of the changes.

I know OT 1 had a online journal where it was updated daily with pictures and a summary of what was happening in la academia. They're probably doing the same thing for OT2 since it was very popular last year.

Melinda

#67649 - 12/12/02 04:32 PM Re: Operación Triunfo ll
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
Melinda, where in NY can you view Operacion Triunfo for $5?

Thanks smile

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1839 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments