Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#67503 - 08/06/02 03:18 PM Re: operation triumph, TVE
quime Offline

Loc: panama
amazing! tonytorero, you must write often in MM forums, people will be really glad!!! wink

#67504 - 08/06/02 04:15 PM Re: operation triumph, TVE
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
I know I'll be! :p

Note: The preceding post was laced with sarcasm. If it were an actual serious post, it would have been clearly marked as such. Due to its sarcastic nature it should not be taken at face value. Thank you.

#67505 - 08/06/02 04:28 PM Re: operation triumph, TVE
tonytorero Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain via Kansas City,...

#67506 - 08/07/02 07:34 AM Re: operation triumph, TVE
hombre_gizon Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi Boys!

The other day I heard on the radio about the disk sells of Bisbal, Bustamante and the others. I was surprised when I heard that they had sold 500000 copies of their disk as soon as they had started selling them. When you "sell" 500000 disk you win a platinum disk and this gives to you a lot of publicity.

But there is a trick in those numbers and in this publicity of the platinium disk. They haven't sell 500000 disk they just have DELIVERED to the shops 500000 disk! mad

It's all a big lie to make the people buy the disk because a lot of people think that, if one singer has sold 500000 disks is because the disk is splendid, so you want to buy it too.

On the other hand, I must agree with Pim because Ave María is one of the summer's songs.

#67507 - 08/09/02 11:16 AM Re: operation triumph, TVE
quime Offline

Loc: panama
hello spain lovers!
regardin the post by Tonytorero and CaliBasco...uhmmm, maybe i didnt undestand right due to my poor english but i feel there is something not nice in there. confused
sorry, that a silly subget made that kind of reaction in...very mature men..?

let`s make a better world

#67508 - 08/09/02 06:12 PM Re: operation triumph, TVE
tonytorero Offline

You're really right. It had nothing to do with this thread though... Enough said. Back to OT...

#67509 - 08/11/02 07:44 PM Re: operation triumph, TVE
Steve-in-Madrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
To TonyTorero´s comment, I think it´s an interesting phenomenon. I think the fact that OT has had so much success is due in part to the fact that the people had the opportunity to actually feel like they "knew" the stars. It´s the Cinderella story that a lot of people have bought into...especially in the case of Rosa or the ex-construction worker Bustamante.

I don´t think it´s a bad thing for the music scene and maybe it´s a reaction against today´s "prepontente" stars. I just wonder: a. what kind of careers the more popular ones have in front of them and b. how the second addition of the show will do in October.

#67510 - 08/19/02 01:55 PM Re: operation triumph, TVE
tonytorero Offline

I agree with Steve. Bustamante's kind of like a real life 'Flashdance' kind of story, isn't he? It makes them feel more real... Season two will be interesting...

I'm already planning to buy a second television in my home so I can watch my own TV programs on Monday nights. Last year, if I wanted to talk to my wife on Monday evenings, it had to be in front of the TV. rolleyes

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments