MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#67243 - 03/28/02 03:08 PM Re: Sur In English
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
In Anchovy's defense, I just checked the online edition of "The Tomah Cheesehead Daily" and saw Wolf's ad:

"Slightly eccentric, beechwood-aged, well-read and opinionated 'Savage' offers free advice whether you like it or not. High mileage, low maintenance; aroma of moose and muskrat. Also available for weddings, bar mitzvahs and christenings. Call now to reserve your very own Wolf."

:p This ad was also seen in the Rockford Gazette, Scholastic Weekly Reader and "Highlights for Children" at my local dentist's office. laugh

CaliBasco (Who misses the days of DSL when I could regularly enjoy interchange with Señor Lobo)

#67244 - 03/28/02 05:34 PM Re: Sur In English
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Like I said - I always laugh! laugh
CaliBasco - you gotta get back here more often! eek

#67245 - 03/28/02 07:55 PM Re: Sur In English
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Cali,

Señor Lobo here! You goofed! It's a monthly paper. It takes that long to collect enough sheets from the bottom of bird cages for printing and distribution - wink

You forgot to mention that I also do bachelorette parties, and have my own flea collar.

On a further note, I checked the ads at SiE and found that Mr. Anchovy's bikini is a likeness of the Union Jack, whereas my attire is always a fur coat, and a necklace of limburger cheese which I use as deodorant on hot days - eek

Of course black tie affairs require me to hit the sheep dip to change my fur to a deep raven color, and I wear a cheesehead hat to distinguish my pedigree.

Being a nearly extinct critter in some areas, I am always treated like royalty. That's why Anchovy & the Mrs. always keep a fresh bowl of water for me sitting in the corner next to the litter box which I use, and they change at least six times a day in self defense - rolleyes

As Mrs. Anchovy says, I'm kind of a "carpenter dog." Anyway that's what I gather from her words. She actually says I do a lot of odd jobs in the corners, so that must be what it means.... laugh

Señor Lobo (Wolf in disguise, don'cha know?)

#67246 - 04/02/02 06:43 PM Re: Sur In English
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Wolf: smile

You're the best, amigo...

#67247 - 04/04/02 05:29 AM Re: Sur In English
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
Hey Anchovy - does SiE carry translations of the ads for Relaxation services? wink I've noticed reading El Sur (the paper one) that Relaxation is big business, especially down your neck of the woods! This could be a topic of some interest to any bored members suffering from stress wink cool eek

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2266 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments