Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#67133 - 01/30/02 03:39 AM Monica Naranjo
druship Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Ok, my obsession with Espana started with checking out my familial roots and has migrated to Monica Naranjo. The starting block for my knowledge of the language was music (literally translating lyrics) and now I am so obsessed with this singer. Does anyone have any VHS (North America, USA) tapes of this performer? When I was there last summer, I looked and hunted and practically bled my feet looking for anything on US-playable-tape by her. I also love Mecano and have been lucky enough to purchase some tapes. I hope this isn't a prohibited request on this string, but, favor, ayudame!

#67134 - 01/31/02 02:19 AM Re: Monica Naranjo
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Monica Naranjo, although Spanish, got her start to fame in Mexico. Perhaps, if you know anyone in the Mexican community in Oakland, they can point you in the right direction for VHS that have been produced in Mexico and compatible with the US system!

#67135 - 02/04/02 04:41 AM Re: Monica Naranjo
JJP Offline

Loc: ca.eeuu
druship,

This video store might be a little too far away. I don't know if they have what you're looking for, but they may in the future. Probably the one of the best foreign language collections in the San Francisco Bay Area, although Oakland and Berkeley must have some good video stores.

They're located off Lincoln Avenue, near Golden Gate Park. Here's the link...

Le Video

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: JJP ]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1603 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments