Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66811 - 09/02/01 10:49 PM Another song question: author, title
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Okay, so on my recent trip we couldn't get away from what seemed to be a Spanish version of "Achy Breaky Heart." The only words I really got were "mi pobre corazón," and there seemed to be some sort of line dance for it. Anyone know what it's called or who sings it? I believe it might have been on the Gran Hermano soundtrack.

#66812 - 09/03/01 03:45 AM Re: Another song question: author, title
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, it is a version of Achy Breaky Heart. It is sung by a mexican guy called 'Coyote Dax'.

And there is a line dance, imitating the texan's, I believe. But it has not became popular (yet?).

Ignacio

#66813 - 09/05/01 08:14 PM Re: Another song question: author, title
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Thanks Ignacio. Perhaps if I ever get a quicker modem I can download the song. Even though we really hated it while in Spain, now I kinda miss it...

#66814 - 09/10/01 01:03 PM Re: Another song question: author, title
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Being a Texan, I just wanted to point out that Billy Ray Cyrus is not from here. Also, not all of us are into line dancing. There are many in Texas who would get very offended at a comment saying he was from here.

I think it's a neat idea of what the Spanish singer did though.

I remember back when I was in Spain in 1992. I remember the radio coming on and they said that the number one song in Spain was.......what else ?"Achy, Breaky, Heart"

#66815 - 10/11/01 09:50 AM Re: Another song question: author, title
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
I was there in 1992 too, but I remember the DJ saying the number one song was A-Kee Brak-ee Hearrrrt

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments