Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66809 - 08/29/01 08:11 AM Looking for latest Rosario CD/album
AQG Offline

Loc: California USA
Could you kindly tell me if Rosario has recently released a new CD Album? I heard her (I think) on a radio station (Interview) in Tarragona (radio Catalunya?). She sang a love ballad that was wonderful. Please update and provide further information...

Sincerely - AQG, California USA

[ 08-29-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#66810 - 08/29/01 08:53 AM Re: Looking for latest Rosario CD/album
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
By the way, you can probably even catch the VIDEO for that song on CanalSur TV from Sevilla late at night. Seems they show music videos during their early morning hours. You can watch directly on MadridMan's Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page.

For radio, you'll find most pop songs in Spanish through MegaLatina and CanalSur Radio. (found also on the MadridMan page listed above)

Rosario, sister of the late Antonio Flores (died of a drug overdose (correct?)), made a name for herself with her "Jugar a la Locura" CD and can be found on MadridMan's ALL SPAIN Market . Pretty good CD, really.

Saludos, MadridMan

[ 08-29-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1862 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments