Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66723 - 07/23/01 03:49 PM Km.0 (Spanish movie): Is it good???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
( read a description of the movie Km.0 in English here )

"Mistaken identity comedy is based on seven couples, most of whom don't belong together, although all are destined to meet at 6 p.m. at the Puerta Del Sol, the sun-soaked Madrid plaza from which all Spanish road travel is measured. Only one set already knows each other: the ditzy Amor (Silke) is trying to inveigle her diffident bartender boyfriend (Tristan Ulloa) into marriage, but their future will be altered his joint's central location."

Have any of the Spaniards seen this yet? Is it any good? Looks like a fun movie! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66724 - 07/23/01 08:53 PM Re: Km.0 (Spanish movie): Is it good???
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Is this going to be out in the States? I think it sounds really fun!

#66725 - 07/24/01 08:12 AM Re: Km.0 (Spanish movie): Is it good???
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
I personally liked it, it makes you feel refreshed afterwards. Nevertheless I wouldn't recommended it to any "comedia madrileña" haters.

#66726 - 07/27/01 11:52 AM Re: Km.0 (Spanish movie): Is it good???
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I have read three reviews on this movie and all of them highly recommend it. Now I have to try to find a place to see it.

#66727 - 07/29/01 03:31 AM Re: Km.0 (Spanish movie): Is it good???
salbolt Offline

Loc: sydney, australia
I saw Kilometro Cero at the Spanish Film Festival in Sydney in May and really enjoyed it. Its a nice little comedy, which was exactly what I needed, as the film that I saw before it was Los Sin Nombre, which scared the living daylights out of me!

#66728 - 07/29/01 11:24 PM Re: Km.0 (Spanish movie): Is it good???
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
Is this being shown, or is this available for rental in the US yet? Sounds like a great movie!

#66729 - 07/31/01 01:20 AM Re: Km.0 (Spanish movie): Is it good???
druship Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
I ended up buying it as a gift for the school I was studying at while I was there. It was conveniently a way to watch it as well. It like movies about convergence, casualidad, etc. especially when they show un poco de todo. I liked it a lot, and had a big smile at the end, too. I hope to find it at some of the specialty international video stores around here, but I'm not holding my breath. If anyone comes across it in the states, please let us know! It is worth it. (I also recommend Sin Verguenza)

#66730 - 07/31/01 08:01 AM Re: Km.0 (Spanish movie): Is it good???
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
I agree, "sin vergüenza" is also a "casualidades" story, this time related to the small world of movie making in Madrid. I liked it, it's the kind of movie you need sometimes to relax, and think just a little bit afterwards, with a smile at the end.

#66731 - 07/31/02 04:11 PM Re: Km.0 (Spanish movie): Is it good???
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I know this is a very old topic. However, I ended up talking with someone regarding this film the other day.

Has anyone found a place to buy this movie?

I would love to see it, either by renting or buying, but I have been unabel to find anything on it. Anyone have suggestions?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments