Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6654 - 02/29/04 10:12 AM Seville in April
justbon Offline

Loc: fort lauderdale, florida, usa
Our family of three is visiting my college-student daughter in Seville the week AFTER Semana Santa and am having difficulty finding accommodations. I am seeking something moderatly priced (hostals or modest hotels) close to her. She is staying near the university on the Av. de la Buhaira. I am having trouble figuring our maps of Seville and she is just learning her way around too. What would be better-- both for location and other factors -- Hotel Alcantara or Hostal Atenas? Any other suggestons? Much thanks.

#6655 - 03/03/04 06:07 PM Re: Seville in April
warnerchilcott Offline

Loc: Montgomery, AL, USA
We are visiting our son who is studying in Spain too. We secured an apartment in Seville for 113.50 euros a night for three people. However we are going the week before Easter. The name of the establishment is: patiosdesevilla and they have a web site: www.patiosdesevilla.com. Good luck! I have no idea what this place is like but it sounds interesting.

#6656 - 03/03/04 10:03 PM Re: Seville in April
JA Offline

Loc: usa
Hostal Atenas was Ok, but very hard to park (if you are driving). Did you look at hostal Roma? New and nice. Juan

#6657 - 03/04/04 08:42 AM Re: Seville in April
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
It's been a couple of years since I stayed at Hostal Atenas but there was secure parking adjacent to the hostal. You might want to check with them if this is a primary concern for you.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments