Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#66565 - 12/01/01 04:13 AM Re: Hey, Remeber the 80s? and the Early 90s?
Bocata King Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Wow Antonio - I couldn't feel more stupid right now. After you typed out all those lyrics and I realized that all those times I sang along with the song, singing "mi vida, si es bonita, amor" only to now find out that the whole time they were saying "vivir así es morir de amor" eek I guess that year spent studying spanish was really all for nothing. Or maybe I can attribute it to the large amounts of alcohol that had usually been consumed by the time that song came on. Lets hope its the latter!

Thanks though!

#66566 - 12/04/01 03:22 PM Re: Hey, Remeber the 80s? and the Early 90s?
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
I downloaded Morpheus on Saturday, but I couldn't think of any Spanish songs I wanted that I didn't already have. But I'll take the list above and try some new things. Thanks!! Morpheus is so much fun!!!

I do have Tractor Amarillo - a great song, and I also taped a commercial off the radio from Cadena Dial to the tune of that song:

"Yo como soy buen hispano, no escucho la musica extranjera, solo me gusta la musica en español, Radio Cadena Dial . . . "

#66567 - 12/05/01 10:19 AM Re: Hey, Remeber the 80s? and the Early 90s?
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
I downloaded "Que dificil es hacer el amor en un Simca 2000" and "Mil Campanas" last night. Two great songs. Thanks for the suggestions!
I also got more Alaska and Gabinete Caligari.
What great music!!!! I am officially addicted to Morpheus.

#66568 - 12/06/01 07:36 PM Re: Hey, Remeber the 80s? and the Early 90s?
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Hey LomoConQueso, don't feel so bad...I have trouble with English songs! For the longest time I thought the Steve Miller Band was singing "Big old Jed had a light on" [Big Old Jet Airliner] and Elton John was singing "She had electric boobs and her mom did too..." [Bennie and the Jets]...I for one understand and forgive your misunderstanding!

#66569 - 12/06/01 07:44 PM Re: Hey, Remeber the 80s? and the Early 90s?
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Make sure that anyone trying to link to Morphius uses this link: www.morphius.com , and not the unrelated www.morpheus.com .

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments