Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66530 - 04/21/01 12:45 AM radio
americano Offline

what is a good radio station in Spain for college students. Contempory stuff, like rosana, and please no american crap.

thanks

#66531 - 04/21/01 01:06 AM Re: radio
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
In what region of Spain will you be studying. Or is this a general question so that you might choose your school according to the radio stations in a particular area? wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66532 - 04/26/01 06:31 AM Re: radio
Miguelito Offline

That's impossible, if you want to listen to modern singers like Rossana you will have to do it on radio-formula programs like 40 principales, etc... that mix Spanish pop with the rest of the comercial pop music from all over the world.
There are to rados with only music in Spanish Cadena dial (more close to latin music, here you could listen Rossana) and Radio Olé (copla and flamenco).
I like some programs of Radio 3 (RNE) very different from commercial pop music, but not usually centred on Spanish pop

#66533 - 05/02/01 02:19 PM Re: radio
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
americano, since you haven't returned to enlighten us, I'll say that via the internet, probably the best ALL Spanish-language music would be Mega Latina out of Tenerife, Las Canarias. They play Spanish pop as well as merengue and salsa and I listen to it almost exclusively. I REALLY like it. And the "signal" is among the clearest of any 'net radio station from Spain. You can find the link on MadridMan's Spain Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page. Enjoy!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66534 - 05/02/01 06:23 PM Re: radio
Leche Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Too bad it's only in mono.....any of the others webcast in stereo?

Leche

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2728 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments