Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6650 - 02/29/04 01:21 AM Valencia-Hostal
majochico Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Looking for a good hostal in Valencia. If anyone knows of any please let me know. Thanks majochico

Busco un hostal en Valencia. Si conoce un buen sitio, avisame por favor. gracias, majochico

#6651 - 02/29/04 10:17 AM Re: Valencia-Hostal
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello majochico! Welcome to our little ALL SPAIN Message Board!

First question: Are you asking about Valencia City, La Comunidad de Valencia, or the Province of Valencia? I'll guess the city.

Hopefully you won't be in Valencia during Las Fallas as it seems to be booked solid already or nearly so. Have you seen the other current thread about Valencia in this forum? There are some suggestions there. Also, be sure to conduct a SEARCH (see search link in upper righthand corner) of this forum category by using keywords like VALENCIA HOSTAL for past postings.

Good luck and enjoy Valencia! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6652 - 02/29/04 02:56 PM Re: Valencia-Hostal
Mily Offline

Loc: Chihuahua, Chih. México
I'm leaving for Spain next saturday, I'll stay in Madrid for a week and expect to be in Valencia the following week (las Fallas), as Madridman said, the hotels are totally booked since 2 or 3 months ago eek . A friend got me a hotel in Alfafar (a city just 4 kilometers from Valencia's downtown), the rate is really good, only 49€ smile for a single/double room. The name is IBIS (MM edit: Hotel URL HERE - Accor Hotels chain) and it seems to be a new hotel. I'll post my experience after. Maybe you can look for hostals or hotels in cities around and you'll be surprised at the prices. The cities are well connected by train and subway.

#6653 - 02/29/04 03:12 PM Re: Valencia-Hostal
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Mily wrote:
Quote:
A friend got me a hotel in Alfafar (a city just 4 kilometers from Valencia's downtown), the rate is really good, only 49€ for a single/double room. The name is IBIS
According the IBIS website in the nearby town of Alfafar, all rooms during "ferías" are 65€ and non-fería-dated rooms are 49€. Are you sure about the price? Hopefully you got lucky.

Mily, did they or your friend suggest HOW to get to Las Vallas from Alfafar?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments