Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66449 - 03/29/01 03:44 PM Tom Jones Spanish Song -
Eva Offline

Loc: Toronto
I am trying to find out the name of the Tom Jones spanish song and what CD I can find it on? Is it in Canada yet? I was in Madrid last week and had the time of my life!!! My favorite dance club was the Palace and I just *LOVED* going to Bora Bora for drinks. The best nightlife I've ever experienced!

------------------
Eva

#66450 - 03/29/01 04:00 PM Re: Tom Jones Spanish Song -
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Eva! I've searched all over and can't find it. Maybe it's SO new that it's not listed yet?? Doubt it. But I heard it on MegaLatina online radio recently and had heard it before so... Not sure what to tell you. Just wait and listen, I guess. Sorry!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66451 - 03/29/01 05:14 PM Re: Tom Jones Spanish Song -
mecky Offline

Loc: US
Eva
There is a wonderful CD by Paul Anka. He is singing some really great songs mixed with english and spanish lyrics. His partners are Tom Jones (She's a Lady. I love the mix of Songs old and new. He is singing DIANA with Ricky Martin. Of course I canot find this CD right now but I love it. In the cover are also the words in spanish and english making it fun to practice. Have fun with it. Take care Maggie

#66452 - 03/29/01 05:15 PM Re: Tom Jones Spanish Song -
mecky Offline

Loc: US
Sorry I've forget the name of the CD os AMIGOS Maggie

#66453 - 03/31/01 11:09 AM Re: Tom Jones Spanish Song -
perfecta Offline

Loc: Minot, ND, USA
What is the name of the song? Last summer in barcelona we bought the cd 'Reload' with the song Sex Bomb as well as many 'duet' type songs(a la Santana's Supernatural cd). Reload is available at amazon under Imports...it never was released in the US.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2705 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments