Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66443 - 03/25/01 10:00 PM spanish spoken books on tape in the US?
mecky Offline

Loc: US
I am still struggling trying to learn to speak Spanish. Well while in Madrid I did fairley well among strangers and in shops, but then when I am with my friends who speak of course Spanish, English, German etc I am totally intimidated and then I speak only English or German. I listen to Spanish music and do get bored with language tapes. Do any of you know of any Spanish books that I could purchase here in the US that are simple of nature and not to much like War and Peace. I have read Arturo Pere-Reverte in English Version books and do have the Seville Communion in English and Spanish. But I am hoping to find maybe a collection of stories in Spanish on tape. If anybody could help with this that would be super.
PS Dear Madrid man I am back from Madrid had a wonderful time and will share with all of you some of the great times I've had and actually even met with a member of your board at the Puerto del sol. But I need time to absorb this great time. Thanks to all for your help in advance. Mecky

#66444 - 03/29/01 04:01 PM Re: spanish spoken books on tape in the US?
kbl Offline

Check out www.amazon.com
They have audiobooks in Spanish - all levels, including children's. I think you can get to it through MadridMan's link (books).

#66445 - 03/31/01 10:23 PM Re: spanish spoken books on tape in the US?
mecky Offline

Loc: US
Thanks for the info I will check it out

#66446 - 04/01/01 04:27 AM Re: spanish spoken books on tape in the US?
Rafael Offline

Loc: Riverside, California, USA
go and check in any central library or big library, they have a big area for audio tapes, a lot of tapes in Spanish.
you can take the tapes home for 2 weeks, and it is free.

Rafael

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2722 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments