Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#66431 - 04/05/01 11:32 PM Re: MadridMan is famous.....it's official!!
sheba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
wolfgang, i had to giggle at the "go for it dude." i thought of jeff spacoli (sp?) right away.

Madrid, I'm sure you could have one of the many (MANY) board members come up with an adequate press release. I mean, don't we have some PR people out there somewhere?

Well, anyhoo. Congratulations on the article. Hurry up and post it (if you haven't already) so we can all enjoy it too.

And hey, the New York times just did an article in March's last Sunday article. Apparently, Madrid is the newest hot vacation spot, so I wouldn't doubt if that didn't bring out a few new madrid maniacs to your site.

#66432 - 04/06/01 06:22 AM Re: MadridMan is famous.....it's official!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
WHAT?!! The New York Times had an article about Madrid and NO mention of MadridMan.com ???! Hmph! How is THAT possible? hehehe... oh well. That's the way it goes. Springtime is when ALL the newspapers come out with their "Travel To Spain" articles. The rest of the year there's hardly any mention of it so NOW is the time for PRESS! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments